Official Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Rose needs to start getting back to his game...too many 3's and he's not passing the ball enough. He did a good job tonight though, unfortunately it was all wasted.

i had to calm down but the ref's screwed us out of this game long before it was close in the 4th long before the OT

they knew NO ONE had EVER went through a conference the whole season & not loss so the refs in the indy made SURE it wouldnt happen
30t6p3b.gif

i have more but i JUST got back need to stick around for the off's DEEP RUN TRUST!

ColdCity wrote:
they knew NO ONE had EVER went through a conference the whole season & not loss so the refs in the indy made SURE it wouldnt happen
30t6p3b.gif

c'mon son you guys fought back played well late .. Indy did the same just give it to them don't resort to that reason why the loss ...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bdis1986

ColdCity wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
c'mon son you guys fought back played well late .. Indy did the same just give it to them don't resort to that reason why the loss ...
ohwell.gif

that yellow was killin me

so whats your explanation for that horrible officiating in indy .....dont worry ill wait

ColdCity wrote:
Originally Posted by bdis1986

ColdCity wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

that yellow was killin me

so whats your explanation for that horrible officiating in indy .....dont worry ill wait

i tuned in during the early part of the 4th if the officiating in question happened b4 then well ....but i didn't see nothing outrageous in 4th   

couldn't have been that bad the game went to overtime for goodness sakes ..
laugh.gif

I didn't see the whole game, but F the refs. It is our fault for letting go of 117 points...to a potential first round opp nonetheless. NBA stuck us with all these damn back to backs, but we gotta make it happen regardless.

The officiating was just as bad for them as it was for us.

- On the last play in regulation, Rose could have been called for 2 fouls
- That 3-point play on Jeff Foster was not a foul, Kurt pushed him into Rose
- Rose shot 21 Ft's

It was just some candy @$! reffing, obviously that doesn't play into the Bulls favor

We played terrible defense until the 4th. Hansbrough, Foster and Hibbert were killing Joakim all night.

exactly, I saw what he did to the Knicks but had no clue he would do the same to us. We got boned simple and plain...I thought about this as I went to sleep, remember in 95-96 when we were down 30 to nuggets in denver and lost after the great comeback? hell it happens, I wanted the sweep of the division too but it is what it is. The celtic's losses as of late are worse than ours...we just gotta get back up vs sac and build another streak

I really feel we need to find a game where rose can rest...make dude stay home..

We could probably used some big men...I don't see the point of adding guard depth. It's not like it's going to screw us in the long run though.

I agree that we should have gotten a big man as well. I think by adding the guards, CJ Watson might start looking over his shoulder. We don't need to change anything with his recent production. Taj being in a walking boot is not a good look with Mr Glass ahead of him in the lineup.

I didn't really see the point of signing either, unless they're planning to rest Derrick during practices?

Resting Rose would be a good reason for the subs...we already know what DR can do so sitting him for practices seems like a great idea

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Resting Rose would be a good reason for the subs...we already know what DR can do so sitting him for practices seems like a great idea

this & put jl iii on the ft line in the berto center asap

Back
Top Bottom