Official Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat 3/6 Game Thread 1 PM EST

Punkin $200 million worth of +#$%#+!+, like it's easy.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by NobleKane

heat by atleast 10 or more. no way they lose 4 in a row and at home. they need to attack attack attack the basket. no more settling for jumpers unless its miller, bibby, or jones open.

this game will probably decide spolstra's job. if they win he stays if they lose he goes.
indifferent.gif
 You've lost all credibility, anything you say is irrelevant.  Never have I heard so much hate for a coach and the players hold no accountability.  

the hell you talking about dummy? i aint hating the coach. thats just how the nba goes. its always the coaches fault in the owners eyes if a team loses.

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by NobleKane

heat by atleast 10 or more. no way they lose 4 in a row and at home. they need to attack attack attack the basket. no more settling for jumpers unless its miller, bibby, or jones open.

this game will probably decide spolstra's job. if they win he stays if they lose he goes.
indifferent.gif
 You've lost all credibility, anything you say is irrelevant.  Never have I heard so much hate for a coach and the players hold no accountability.  

the hell you talking about dummy? i aint hating the coach. thats just how the nba goes. its always the coaches fault in the owners eyes if a team loses.

Boozer just bodied Dampier.  How you that big and can't put up a fight?
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom