Official Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat 3/6 Game Thread 1 PM EST

Until this team finds a killer instinct and some swag, they deserve everything coming at them, and I am saying this as a die hard fan.

Until this team finds a killer instinct and some swag, they deserve everything coming at them, and I am saying this as a die hard fan.

Originally Posted by DubA169

"It feels great. I was pretty amazed how, just walking on South Beach [Saturday], how many people were just like, ‘Beat the Heat, Beat the Heat’ in their own hometown. I know in Chicago, I don't think that happens like that, so it felt pretty good."

knicks take over and now bulls. need to fan up miami
Miami always been a horrible sports town. Mostly because no one is from Miami, they are all transplants who probably love their hometown teams if they even like sports at all.

I remember hearing they barely sold out their home opener this year. I still remember after their first championship with Wade seeing the stands half empty during home games.

I wonder how Riley is gonna put up with paying them all 100 mill when people stop coming to the games again. Can't wait to see Bosh shipped out for some role players and then Wade sent on his way once he starts getting too old. Wade questioned the Bulls loyalty? Can't wait to see Riley after a year or two and this isn't working.

Originally Posted by DubA169

"It feels great. I was pretty amazed how, just walking on South Beach [Saturday], how many people were just like, ‘Beat the Heat, Beat the Heat’ in their own hometown. I know in Chicago, I don't think that happens like that, so it felt pretty good."

knicks take over and now bulls. need to fan up miami
Miami always been a horrible sports town. Mostly because no one is from Miami, they are all transplants who probably love their hometown teams if they even like sports at all.

I remember hearing they barely sold out their home opener this year. I still remember after their first championship with Wade seeing the stands half empty during home games.

I wonder how Riley is gonna put up with paying them all 100 mill when people stop coming to the games again. Can't wait to see Bosh shipped out for some role players and then Wade sent on his way once he starts getting too old. Wade questioned the Bulls loyalty? Can't wait to see Riley after a year or two and this isn't working.

Back
Top Bottom