Official Chicago Bears @ The Green Bay Packers Game Thread----- 9/13 Sunday Night Football NBC

Oh, please believe this is the same Cutler that played in Denver...

Only difference is he had actual RECEIVERS bailing him out more than a few times.

That's the Cutler I know.
pimp.gif

roll.gif
, can the guy finish the game? cutler will do his thing when this gameis over with.

ps - the INT wasn't his fault. clark just stopped on his route as collinsworth pointed out.

I never understood the cutler hype.....seems like people would just ride him because of potential and the fact he has a strong arm.....but really what has hedone?? his probowl season wasnt even that impressive

laugh.gif
dudes quick to talk about how he throw a int but wont even know at the reasons

and our D is looking good so far

good 1st Q

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Only difference is he had actual RECEIVERS bailing him out more than a few times.
how did those broncos receivers do today?
laugh.gif

dude is obviously nervous playing for a new team in one of the loudest stadiums in football.

Originally Posted by nyk buc

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

how did those broncos receivers do today?
laugh.gif

dude is obviously nervous playing for a new team in one of the loudest stadiums in football.

look who's throwing the passes

These 3 and outs need to stop. NOW!

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
dudes quick to talk about how he throw a int but wont even know at the reasons
Calm yourself
laugh.gif
Show me in the stat books where it says "INT (Its cool though his WR stopped running.)"

We watchin the game... I guarantee you were in the crowd yellin about Favre's INT's even when they weren't his fault too.

BTW No, I dont have a backup name that you can use
laugh.gif

How do you explain Cut throwing to Earl Bennett with 5 green jerseys within 5 feet of him? Cutler looks scared.

Cutler looking terrible right now. His receivers aren't helping him out either. He is trying to make a play so hard that he is becoming a detriment rightnow.

Just when Grant gets it going Jason Spitz gets his first Holding penalty in over 1000 plays
laugh.gif

Got the lead now
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

Cutler looking terrible right now. His receivers aren't helping him out either. He is trying to make a play so hard that he is becoming a detriment right now.

My exact thoughts... continuing to drop passes
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom