Official Chicago Bears @ The Green Bay Packers Game Thread----- 9/13 Sunday Night Football NBC

jay cutler played horrible 4 INT's
smh.gif

i just hope he plays like this against my Ravens Ed Reed will a field day
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Despite playing like !$!#, Jay is still 1,000 times better than Kyle or Rex
it was his first game...even with the 4 INTs...no one in their right mind will should writehim off just yet. but damn, some of those INTs tonight were
sick.gif

Anyone have the pic feom the game where Cutler was on the phone and it looked like he was about to cry?

Deadset, it was not Jay's first game! He has been in hostile environments before. Let's call a spade a spade. He %+*!@% up! The defense jagged at theend.

0 and 1 ain't fun but we got 15 left.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Deadset, it was not Jay's first game! He has been in hostile environments before. Let's call a spade a spade. He %+*!@% up! The defense jagged at the end.

laugh.gif

i meant with the bears...and yeah he definitely messed up. im just saying, he messed up week 1...he can bounce back. bears fans can't seriously beregretting the trade just yet.

I am actually looking forward to the morning drive tomorrow. Sports talk radio will be very interesting to say the least.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Deadset, it was not Jay's first game! He has been in hostile environments before. Let's call a spade a spade. He %+*!@% up! The defense jagged at the end.

laugh.gif

i meant with the bears...and yeah he definitely messed up. im just saying, he messed up week 1...he can bounce back. bears fans can't seriously be regretting the trade just yet.

Nah man I definitely don't regret the trade.You're right, we had to see how he meshed with his receivers in a real game. I expect more from here onout. I'm heated as hell right now.

Originally Posted by sjuelz

That game was about as bad as I could have imagined the bears would play. And we still almost won. Not scared of the pack so called great offence , cutler wont have another game like that

eyes.gif
laugh.gif

And neither will Rodgers...

I'll be honest, as a Bronco fan, it feels good to know Cutler failed on national TV. That's the one thing about Cutler though, he has that gunslingermentality through and through.

Like I said after the deal was made.... "Do not underestimate what Mike Shanahan and the offense did for him". Also no Marshall to bail him out. Hewill be exposed this year lets just hope he learns fast.

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Both teams played hard.

Bears were without two starting linebackers for most of the game.

Who ordered the "Nate Vasher" extra crispy?

Pat Mannely made a mistake.

So much for a shootout.

Adawale played well.

I hate the Packers with the fury of 1,000 solar flares.

that is all.....
Agreed, both teams played hard. We almost beat the Packers in Lambeau in a game where Cutler threw 4 INTs, #@*% can be worse than that.

and as much as yall wanna knock Cutler imo he showed a lot of heart. He isnt some scrub QB like Rex Grossman or some #@*% this dude is a pro bowler. Everyonewill have their off days but the difference between a scrub like rex and a dude like Cutler is that Cutler wont let that kill his night, hell keep go ouitthere fighting and bounce back. He played the worst half of football as he ever played in the 1st half only to come back and change up his style knowing thatthe D was up his %!# and played a nearly perfect 2nd half for a while, taking the lead back. Anyone who pins that game on cutler is
eyes.gif
. Pat Mannely is my dude but come the !$@% on, on a 4th and 11 during a 2 pointgame you do NOT even think about that idc if the Pack got no defenders in the lane whatsoever. Maybe on a 4th and 2 but you cant expect Wolfe to go out and runfor 11 yards in a moment like that. Cutler DID make some bad decisions, im not doubting that, but he also showed a lot of heart imo and alot of the blame hasto go to the o-line cause he had no time to even think out there and the inexperience of the WRs hurt us. Saying that both Hester and Bennett and Knox and theother dudes all showed great flashes tonight (esp my man Hester) and i definitley think they will be 10x better a few weeks from now after they get used togoing out and being a starting NFL WR but the inexperience deefinitley hurt us. I mean Cutlers last INT was really more Knox's fault for stopping on theroute and his 2nd INT was just a freakish play by that dude on the Packers. Yall can knock him all you want but that was a tough atmosphere and as bad as heplayed at times he showed me a lot off heart as well out there and almost won an ugly %!# game like that for us.

i meant with the bears...and yeah he definitely messed up. im just saying, he messed up week 1...he can bounce back. bears fans can't seriously be regretting the trade just yet.
Im sorry but anyone who says that is just a !#%%%+$ moron. No ifs, ands, or buts
indifferent.gif

its one game. JC will learn and will adjust. the chemistry with his receivers will come. and i just hope that the bears will continue to focus on the runninggame and not abandon it just because they got an arm now.

steelers next.

Originally Posted by THE GR8

Im sorry but anyone who says that is just a !#%%%+$ moron. No ifs, ands, or buts
indifferent.gif

Who Regrets The Trade????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif

apparently THEGR8 does? i can't tell where he stands on cutler. cause he stonefaced shoes for saying cutler is crap too.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

indifferent.gif

nerd.gif
apparently THEGR8 does? i can't tell where he stands on cutler. cause he stonefaced shoes for saying cutler is crap too.

no, no, no yall misunderstood me... I was agreeing with you. Im not saying what you think is ******ed. I was saying if anyone regrets the tradeafter one week is retraded
laugh.gif

sorry for not making that clearer
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom