Official Chicago Bears @ The Green Bay Packers Game Thread----- 9/13 Sunday Night Football NBC

This guy YungSatellite is about to be done posting for the night
laugh.gif

Jay Cutler is extremely over-rated. And I'm not saying this based on his horrible first half. For every 3 TDs he throws for your team, he'll throw 2passes away to the other team. He had some very good WRs in Denver...have fun with the Bears mediocre receiver core.

How many times has Donald Driver messed up tonight? Dude needs to step up.

"As consistent as Aaron Rodgers has been this season, he's been off tonight."

-Cris Collinsworth

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Jay Cutler is extremely over-rated. And I'm not saying this based on his horrible first half. For every 3 TDs he throws for your team, he'll throw 2 passes away to the other team. He had some very good WRs in Denver...have fun with the Bears mediocre receiver core.

11f35092e749e142b8c0c6079536a475a1165f9.gif

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

Jay Cutler is extremely over-rated. And I'm not saying this based on his horrible first half. For every 3 TDs he throws for your team, he'll throw 2 passes away to the other team. He had some very good WRs in Denver...have fun with the Bears mediocre receiver core.

this was his first game as a franchise player playing on the road v. a pretty good green bay team. he sucked badly in that first half. there wereno excuses. but he's playing better in the 2nd half as i thought he would. you may not think he's that great, but he's a very good QB.

and people keep bringing up those good WRs in denver, they're not going to be good this year

cutler is finding a rhythm; though the bears didn't get a first down there, u can see he's getting more comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom