Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Jeff Ashton got caught smirking
laugh.gif

Tomorrow morning at 8:30 will be the closing argument rebuttal from the State. Must see t.v.

I want to see what the laughing man and the other prosecutors say tomorrow, so I will be tuning in tomorrow

Being a lawyer must hang on your conscience something terrible. I mean, how could you defend someone that you know is guilty?

Not saying it applies to this case, but still.

^^ After seeing this trial over the last few months im convinced Baez(defense attorney) is just as much of a psycho/scumbag as the !$!*!% he is defending. I know its his job but damn he does it so well. Like when he first made up the stuff about the father molesting Casey. He made a statement like "this 13 year old girl had her fathers **** in her mouth, and then would go to school like everything was normal." Now I dunno if dude really did molest his daughter and neither does Baez but the way he could just throw that out there in the middle of the court room with so much ease as an excuse for murder was creepy and disturbing as hell.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

^^ After seeing this trial over the last few months im convinced Baez(defense attorney) is just as much of a psycho/scumbag as the !$!*!% he is defending. I know its his job but damn he does it so well. Like when he first made up the stuff about the father molesting Casey. He made a statement like "this 13 year old girl had her fathers **** in her mouth, and then would go to school like everything was normal." Now I dunno if dude really did molest his daughter and neither does Baez but the way he could just throw that out there in the middle of the court room with so much ease as an excuse for murder was creepy and disturbing as hell.

if there's any way to lessen the charge or have it dropped altogether, any defense lawyer will exploit that.
as with everybody, i'm interested in seeing where this goes.

here's a good article from the huffington post that summarizes the major points:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/07/03/casey-anthony-trial-verdict-poll_n_889038.html

30t6p3b.gif
at the mom saying she was the one doing the internet searches when she was at work at the time of those searches

but thats the point, he wants to make it sound as disturbing as possible for jury. To be a defense lawyer you have to look at it not as your defendant being guilty or innocent, u have to look at it as its your job to make sure that the justice system we have makes sure that everyone gets a right to defend themselves 

Damn suckas I understand the legal process and how trials and jurys work...I guess i should have just kept it simple and said in order to be a defense attorney you have to be a lil crazy yourself.

the defense is trying to sell all the lies that Casey told/tells as a fantasy type life instead of what it really is, Lies to cover up all the %%#@ she 's done .

How do her imaginary friends have last names and middle names?  
laugh.gif

That's a lot of damn detail.

Did you really have to quote that pic just to post 4 smileys?

I believe session starts at 8:30am today.

Originally Posted by shogun

How do her imaginary friends have last names and middle names?  
laugh.gif

That's a lot of damn detail.
That's how good of a got damb liar she is yo
laugh.gif

8:30 I am ready

Posting to get out of this page because that dude @$!*%* up the side scroll.

30t6p3b.gif
that prosecutor is horrible dude just helped the defense immensely with that "rebuttal"
Do not question the laughing mans rebuttal

Linda Drane Burke is so
pimp.gif

I have a weak spot for court room women thanks to Law and Order SVU

Damn.. they are playing the jailhouse convo. Cursing on live t.v. !!!

This chick is psychotic
30t6p3b.gif

Casey
30t6p3b.gif
talking about all my family cares about is finding Caylee when she was trying to get her boyfriends number.. then she caught herself like oh and that's all I care about too
laugh.gif
this trick is guilty!

And
laugh.gif
the cursing on live tv.. then they started bleeping it out.. on HLN at least

The prosecution and defense have been atrocious. Prosecution, in my opinion haven't proved that Casey committed 1st Degree Murder, and the Defense is just incompetent.

With that being said, I hope the Defense wins just based off the fact that the government has every advantage and unlimited resources and yet they still haven't proved anything.

I dont know if ive been spoiled by too many tv lawyer/court type shows or what. But, the prosecutions whole closing and rebuttals were horrible and probably ruined their case. The dude straight up contradicted everything he was saying yesterday, and the lady was horribly prepared. She couldnt even spit out a whole sentence without reading from her notepad. She would take a long ++% pause after every two or three words, had no type of flow or pace to her argument.

Back
Top Bottom