Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Why is this so important? Kids from areas around the nation get kinapped, killed every day. Why is this one so important that it is getting so much attention? I don't understand.

Because it's on t.v.

Fool I am asking why is this one getting the media attention that it is. Of course it is on TV, that is why I am even asking the question.
laugh.gif
Because it happened to a little white girl. Sad but true.

Defense isn't doing a poor job right now. Talking about her imaginary friends haha.

This case has all sorts of twists and turns.

Defense isn't doing a poor job right now. Talking about her imaginary friends haha.

This case has all sorts of twists and turns.

Why is this so important? Kids from areas around the nation get kinapped, killed every day. Why is this one so important that it is getting so much attention? I don't understand.

Because it's on t.v.

Fool I am asking why is this one getting the media attention that it is. Of course it is on TV, that is why I am even asking the question.
laugh.gif

I really don't know why this case sticks out, the media controls everything so it's no surprise.  God bless the little girl's soul.  They need to call in Dexter to solve this case.

I really don't know why this case sticks out, the media controls everything so it's no surprise.  God bless the little girl's soul.  They need to call in Dexter to solve this case.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif
What about all the other little white girls who go missing, though....
This case has a lot of messed up stuff going on 
laugh.gif
 with the family and then her imaginary friends..

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Because it's on t.v.

laugh.gif
What about all the other little white girls who go missing, though....
This case has a lot of messed up stuff going on 
laugh.gif
 with the family and then her imaginary friends..

I don't know what race has to do with this every one saying it's because it's a little white girl, this case is getting so much attention because this crazy b!tch killed her 2 year old and drove around with her dead body in the trunk for weeks while she partied and whored around town, I don't think that is a common thing to do amongst any race, can't wait till this crap is over with so the evening news can go back to normal here in orlando

I don't know what race has to do with this every one saying it's because it's a little white girl, this case is getting so much attention because this crazy b!tch killed her 2 year old and drove around with her dead body in the trunk for weeks while she partied and whored around town, I don't think that is a common thing to do amongst any race, can't wait till this crap is over with so the evening news can go back to normal here in orlando

this chick better not walk, i feel that alot of the evidence is circumstantial but in all you can see that she's guilty, the scent in the car, her lying back and forth, just a no brainer.

this chick better not walk, i feel that alot of the evidence is circumstantial but in all you can see that she's guilty, the scent in the car, her lying back and forth, just a no brainer.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I can see where people are going with the race thing, cause it's pretty much a consensus that if it was a black mother who did all the same things to her black child, either it would have been
a footnote in the newspaper, or the trial would have been over in 2 weeks instead of this indefinite amount of time like now. This trial makes me sick though. She's obviously guilty, she either
full on killed her daughter, or it was an accident and she screwed up very badly trying to backtrack and cover herself. There's no way this should still be going on in 2011.

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I can see where people are going with the race thing, cause it's pretty much a consensus that if it was a black mother who did all the same things to her black child, either it would have been
a footnote in the newspaper, or the trial would have been over in 2 weeks instead of this indefinite amount of time like now. This trial makes me sick though. She's obviously guilty, she either
full on killed her daughter, or it was an accident and she screwed up very badly trying to backtrack and cover herself. There's no way this should still be going on in 2011.

I'm not watching but my mother is obsessed with the trial! The only reason she goes on Facebook now is to fill out polls about it.

My mother told me I look like Casey Anthony whenever everything started and I've heard it like 4 more times from strangers since then. Not a good feeling
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom