Official Casey Anthony Trial - Walking Out of Jail a Free Woman @ 12:00am 07/17/2011

I'm not watching but my mother is obsessed with the trial! The only reason she goes on Facebook now is to fill out polls about it.

My mother told me I look like Casey Anthony whenever everything started and I've heard it like 4 more times from strangers since then. Not a good feeling
frown.gif

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

I'm not watching but my mother is obsessed with the trial! The only reason she goes on Facebook now is to fill out polls about it.

My mother told me I look like Casey Anthony whenever everything started and I've heard it like 4 more times from strangers since then. Not a good feeling
frown.gif

she could get it tho,

just sayin...

frown.gif

If that's you on in your avy, then yea, I see what you mean. I'm pretty impressed though.

frown.gif

If that's you on in your avy, then yea, I see what you mean. I'm pretty impressed though.

frown.gif

she could get it tho,

just sayin...

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't know what race has to do with this every one saying it's because it's a little white girl, this case is getting so much attention because this crazy b!tch killed her 2 year old and drove around with her dead body in the trunk for weeks while she partied and whored around town, I don't think that is a common thing to do amongst any race, can't wait till this crap is over with so the evening news can go back to normal here in orlando

I can see where people are going with the race thing, cause it's pretty much a consensus that if it was a black mother who did all the same things to her black child, either it would have been
a footnote in the newspaper, or the trial would have been over in 2 weeks instead of this indefinite amount of time like now. This trial makes me sick though. She's obviously guilty, she either
full on killed her daughter, or it was an accident and she screwed up very badly trying to backtrack and cover herself.
There's no way this should still be going on in 2011.

I mean, those are two very different acts for legal purposes. There is a WORLD of difference between first-degree murder and accidental death followed by coverup and lies. 

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

I don't know what race has to do with this every one saying it's because it's a little white girl, this case is getting so much attention because this crazy b!tch killed her 2 year old and drove around with her dead body in the trunk for weeks while she partied and whored around town, I don't think that is a common thing to do amongst any race, can't wait till this crap is over with so the evening news can go back to normal here in orlando

I can see where people are going with the race thing, cause it's pretty much a consensus that if it was a black mother who did all the same things to her black child, either it would have been
a footnote in the newspaper, or the trial would have been over in 2 weeks instead of this indefinite amount of time like now. This trial makes me sick though. She's obviously guilty, she either
full on killed her daughter, or it was an accident and she screwed up very badly trying to backtrack and cover herself.
There's no way this should still be going on in 2011.

I mean, those are two very different acts for legal purposes. There is a WORLD of difference between first-degree murder and accidental death followed by coverup and lies. 

frown.gif

no thirsty but from your avy from what i can see you def look better than that chick
o cuz you got dark hair? ppl are funny. do you get katy perry also? 
laugh.gif

Someone on their computer searched for how to break a got damb neck.. c'mon man
30t6p3b.gif

frown.gif

i hope you get the chair 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Its because shes a halfway attractive white female who is pretty slutty and obviously psycho.
I'll admit it, that's the only reason I gave the case any attention.  Brunette, slutty, and crazy is the combo I like.

I've been following a bit. Only watch on my lunch breaks at work, but from everything I see, I think the defense has done a great job.

Definitely think at this point the jury lets Casey off the hook. Don't see how she can be convicted of murder without the reasonable doubt and all the inconsistencies in that family.

30t6p3b.gif
I don't know why I watch this garbage, but it is kind of intriguing.

frown.gif
laugh.gif
 Do people really find Casey Anthony even remotely attractive?  and I don't think you look like her I have seen your youtube vids.

Originally Posted by AEA18

frown.gif
laugh.gif
 Do people really find Casey Anthony even remotely attractive?  and I don't think you look like her I have seen your youtube vids.

A lot of people do, but probably not in the courtroom setting. She looks pretty cute in her slutty facebook pics though.
If only she wasn't running around drowning and burying kids.

frown.gif
laugh.gif
THAT'S what I'm saying. I don't think she's attractive what-so-ever... And thank you
roll.gif

frown.gif
laugh.gif
THAT'S what I'm saying. I don't think she's attractive what-so-ever... And thank you
roll.gif

Why do you have a pic of Casey Anthony as your avy?

DC u my mans and all but cmon.

the case is prevalent because the little girl was missing for month before anyone reported it. the "pretty young white " girl is a habitual compulsive liar who took the police on a wild goose chase. add to the fact she allegedly killed her own child. meanwhile the grandparents who live in the same house, were stupid enough to not to have reported the child missing even tho they hadnt seen her for a month. thats insanity

add in it took Months for the body to be found. in the same neighborhood as the home...

this is a remarkable case.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

frown.gif

no thirsty but from your avy from what i can see you def look better than that chick
o cuz you got dark hair? ppl are funny. do you get katy perry also? 
laugh.gif

c'mon man, don't disrespect Katy Perry like that
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom