Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by DubA169

How? I thought lebron was goin to nyc until the last day. I just think they are putting crazy amounts of pressure on melo. And denver doesn't want to send him to the knicks. See him being sold on future in brooklyn
Melo's gonna be a Knick at the end of the day. If he wanted to play for New Jersey, this trade would have gone down already with all of NY calling for his head.
this.

unless NJ can somehow show him that can compete, which i dont think is possible.

i honestly dont think a trade gets done. more than likely he signs with NYK in the off-season unless some other teams comes in and wow's him or makes a strong push.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Hew going to jersey. I've given up hope. He could have shut this down weeks ago. He will go get payed and hope to get a 2012 free agent there
laugh.gif
You're following the same pattern you started with LeBron last summer.
Denver called his bluff and he's going to NJ.
tired.gif

Our fault trading for T-Mac. We might as well have kept him instead of getting Mason. If for anything, because he'd be a good trade asset nowadays.

Is what it is.

Hew going to jersey. I've given up hope. He could have shut this down weeks ago. He will go get payed and hope to get a 2012 free agent there
laugh.gif
You're following the same pattern you started with LeBron last summer.
Denver called his bluff and he's going to NJ.
tired.gif

Our fault trading for T-Mac. We might as well have kept him instead of getting Mason. If for anything, because he'd be a good trade asset nowadays.

Is what it is.

“My ultimate goal at the end of the day is to win a championship – whether I feel I can do that here or go somewhere else. At the end of the day, you have to make that decision of what’s best for you and your career. Right now, whatever decision I make will be what’s best for me. … Still, I have a chance to win a championship and make less money, I don’t have a problem with that.

“My ultimate goal at the end of the day is to win a championship – whether I feel I can do that here or go somewhere else. At the end of the day, you have to make that decision of what’s best for you and your career. Right now, whatever decision I make will be what’s best for me. … Still, I have a chance to win a championship and make less money, I don’t have a problem with that.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by PMatic

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

I hope he goes to NY so i can beast even more in 2k11 lol

melo and amare =
pimp.gif
I have LeBron+Melo+Stat in my association, got em all w/ legit trades...trade override is off!
the rest of the team are scrubs though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xBraveHeartX

I hope he goes to NY so i can beast even more in 2k11 lol

melo and amare =
pimp.gif
I have LeBron+Melo+Stat in my association, got em all w/ legit trades...trade override is off!
the rest of the team are scrubs though
laugh.gif

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71161/20110115/karl_still_hopeful_nuggets_will_remain_intact/[/h2]
[h2]Karl Still Hopeful Nuggets Will Remain Intact[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 9:51 AM EST

den_40.gif
George Karl has dealt with rumors involving Carmelo Anthony for the better part of five months, but he's holding out hope that the Nuggets will remain together.

"My characteristics of my seasons have probably been more stormy than smooth and sunny," Karl said of the rumors. "But I would like to have some smoothness.

"We're in a good place through a tough year. ... Hopefully, we can continue to play like we're playing right now."

Denver has looked great in their last two games, tallying 61 assists and winning by an average of 31 points.

"We probably would want better circumstances," Karl said. "But we've done our job pretty damn well all year to get messed up on what-ifs.

"I still think there's a window of what-if we're all together, what-if we become a really good team? Until that (doesn't) exist, I've got to keep the guys playing every game in that mentality of get better, get smarter and do our jobs — and our job is to win."

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71157/20110115/knicks_will_soon_trade_randolph_for_pick/[/h2]
[h2]Knicks Will Soon Trade Randolph For Pick[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 9:22 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Knicks plan to trade Anthony Randolph for a first-round pick within the next two weeks, according to league sources.

Chris Broussard of ESPN.com lists Minnesota, Indiana and Portland as the most likely destinations.

New York's ideal scenario would be to use the pick they acquire for Randolph in a package for Carmelo Anthony, but the trades are not completely related.

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...grant_nets_face_to_face_meeting_with_carmelo/[/h2]
[h2]Nuggets Can Grant Nets Face-To-Face Meeting With Carmelo[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 10:02 AM EST

njn_40.gif
The Nuggets can grant the Nets a face-to-face meeting with Carmelo Anthony to discuss a possible contract extension before a trade is finalized, according to the league office.

New Jersey would want such a meeting so that they can work on getting Anthony to agree to an extension without violating any tampering rules.

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71161/20110115/karl_still_hopeful_nuggets_will_remain_intact/[/h2]
[h2]Karl Still Hopeful Nuggets Will Remain Intact[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 9:51 AM EST

den_40.gif
George Karl has dealt with rumors involving Carmelo Anthony for the better part of five months, but he's holding out hope that the Nuggets will remain together.

"My characteristics of my seasons have probably been more stormy than smooth and sunny," Karl said of the rumors. "But I would like to have some smoothness.

"We're in a good place through a tough year. ... Hopefully, we can continue to play like we're playing right now."

Denver has looked great in their last two games, tallying 61 assists and winning by an average of 31 points.

"We probably would want better circumstances," Karl said. "But we've done our job pretty damn well all year to get messed up on what-ifs.

"I still think there's a window of what-if we're all together, what-if we become a really good team? Until that (doesn't) exist, I've got to keep the guys playing every game in that mentality of get better, get smarter and do our jobs — and our job is to win."

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/71157/20110115/knicks_will_soon_trade_randolph_for_pick/[/h2]
[h2]Knicks Will Soon Trade Randolph For Pick[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 9:22 AM EST

nyk_40.gif
The Knicks plan to trade Anthony Randolph for a first-round pick within the next two weeks, according to league sources.

Chris Broussard of ESPN.com lists Minnesota, Indiana and Portland as the most likely destinations.

New York's ideal scenario would be to use the pick they acquire for Randolph in a package for Carmelo Anthony, but the trades are not completely related.

[h2]http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi...grant_nets_face_to_face_meeting_with_carmelo/[/h2]
[h2]Nuggets Can Grant Nets Face-To-Face Meeting With Carmelo[/h2]
Jan 15, 2011 10:02 AM EST

njn_40.gif
The Nuggets can grant the Nets a face-to-face meeting with Carmelo Anthony to discuss a possible contract extension before a trade is finalized, according to the league office.

New Jersey would want such a meeting so that they can work on getting Anthony to agree to an extension without violating any tampering rules.

Originally Posted by copped

when is chris paul's contract up? anyone got a list of key free agents this summer?
After next season. Same with Deron and Dwight.

EDIT

This is a better updated list from RealGM
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Type[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Collins[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maurice Evans[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh Powell[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Etan Thomas[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Damien Wilkins[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marquis Daniels[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glen Davis[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kendrick Perkins[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Von Wafer[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delonte West[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Derrick Brown[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kwame Brown[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dominic McGuire[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nazr Mohammed[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brian Scalabrine[/td][td] Chicago[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kurt Thomas[/td][td] Chicago[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamario Moon[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anthony Parker[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leon Powe[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alexis Ajinca[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jose Barea[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Caron Butler[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brian Cardinal[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyson Chandler[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aleksandar Pavlovic[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeShawn Stevenson[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arron Afflalo[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anthony Carter[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Melvin Ely[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gary Forbes[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kenyon Martin[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shelden Williams[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonas Jerebko[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tracy McGrady[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tayshaun Prince[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rodney Stuckey[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DaJuan Summers[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Wilcox[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dan Gadzuric[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Acie Law[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reggie Williams[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brandan Wright[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shane Battier[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aaron Brooks[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chuck Hayes[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jared Jeffries[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ming Yao[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mike Dunleavy[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]T.J. Ford[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeff Foster[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Solomon Jones[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh McRoberts[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rasual Butler[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jarron Collins[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ike Diogu[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeAndre Jordan[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Craig Smith[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Theo Ratliff[/td][td] L.A. Lakers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joe Smith[/td][td] L.A. Lakers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeMarre Carroll[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hamed Haddadi[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carlos Arroyo[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Erick Dampier[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Juwan Howard[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamaal Magloire[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Boykins[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Douglas-Roberts[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luc Mbah a Moute[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Redd[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Corey Brewer[/td][td] Minnesota[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sebastian Telfair[/td][td] Minnesota[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kris Humphries[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Troy Murphy[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quinton Ross[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ben Uzoh[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sasha Vujacic[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marcus Banks[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marco Belinelli[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Willie Green[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DJ Mbenga[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Smith[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marcus Thornton[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kelenna Azubuike[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wilson Chandler[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eddy Curry[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Roger Mason[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shawne Williams[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Daequan Cook[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeff Green[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nenad Krstic[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Morris Peterson[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Malik Allen[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Clark[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Richardson[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Williams[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Battie[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spencer Hawes[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Kapono[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Darius Songaila[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zabian Dowdell[/td][td] Phoenix[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grant Hill[/td][td] Phoenix[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dante Cunningham[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sean Marks[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patrick Mills[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greg Oden[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joel Przybilla[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Samuel Dalembert[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luther Head[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Darnell Jackson[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carl Landry[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Quinn[/td][td] San Antonio[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joey Dorsey[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reggie Evans[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sundiata Gaines[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peja Stojakovic[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonny Weems[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Julian Wright[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Francisco Elson[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kyrylo Fesenko[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronnie Price[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Watson[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hilton Armstrong[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh Howard[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yi Jianlian[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cartier Martin[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hamady Ndiaye[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Al Thornton[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nick Young[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Helpful Tips[/td][/tr][tr][td]If a player's type reads Restricted it means that the player meets the requirements to be a restricted free agent only if the team presents a qualifying offer in the appropraite amount to the player at the conclusion of the player's current contract. If the qualifying offer is not tendered to the player, the player will be an unrestricted free agent.

This section does NOT include contract options of any type. For a list of contract options please view the relevant page by clicking here[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_freeagents/2011/#ixzz1B8mXL3Cz

Originally Posted by copped

when is chris paul's contract up? anyone got a list of key free agents this summer?
After next season. Same with Deron and Dwight.

EDIT

This is a better updated list from RealGM
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Team[/td][td]Type[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Collins[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamal Crawford[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Maurice Evans[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh Powell[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Etan Thomas[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Damien Wilkins[/td][td] Atlanta[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marquis Daniels[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Glen Davis[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kendrick Perkins[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Von Wafer[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Delonte West[/td][td] Boston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Derrick Brown[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kwame Brown[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dominic McGuire[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nazr Mohammed[/td][td] Charlotte[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brian Scalabrine[/td][td] Chicago[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kurt Thomas[/td][td] Chicago[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamario Moon[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anthony Parker[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Leon Powe[/td][td] Cleveland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Alexis Ajinca[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jose Barea[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Caron Butler[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brian Cardinal[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tyson Chandler[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aleksandar Pavlovic[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeShawn Stevenson[/td][td] Dallas[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Arron Afflalo[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Anthony Carter[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Melvin Ely[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Gary Forbes[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kenyon Martin[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]J.R. Smith[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shelden Williams[/td][td] Denver[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jonas Jerebko[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tracy McGrady[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tayshaun Prince[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rodney Stuckey[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DaJuan Summers[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Wilcox[/td][td] Detroit[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dan Gadzuric[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Acie Law[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Vladimir Radmanovic[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reggie Williams[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Brandan Wright[/td][td] Golden State[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shane Battier[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Aaron Brooks[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chuck Hayes[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jared Jeffries[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ming Yao[/td][td] Houston[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mike Dunleavy[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]T.J. Ford[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeff Foster[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Solomon Jones[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh McRoberts[/td][td] Indiana[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rasual Butler[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jarron Collins[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ike Diogu[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeAndre Jordan[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Craig Smith[/td][td] L.A. Clippers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Theo Ratliff[/td][td] L.A. Lakers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joe Smith[/td][td] L.A. Lakers [/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DeMarre Carroll[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marc Gasol[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hamed Haddadi[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zach Randolph[/td][td] Memphis[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carlos Arroyo[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Mario Chalmers[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Erick Dampier[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Juwan Howard[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jamaal Magloire[/td][td] Miami[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Boykins[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Douglas-Roberts[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luc Mbah a Moute[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Redd[/td][td] Milwaukee[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Corey Brewer[/td][td] Minnesota[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sebastian Telfair[/td][td] Minnesota[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kris Humphries[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Troy Murphy[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Quinton Ross[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ben Uzoh[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sasha Vujacic[/td][td] New Jersey[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marcus Banks[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marco Belinelli[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Willie Green[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]DJ Mbenga[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Smith[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Marcus Thornton[/td][td] New Orleans[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kelenna Azubuike[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Wilson Chandler[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Eddy Curry[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Roger Mason[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shawne Williams[/td][td] New York[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Daequan Cook[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jeff Green[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nenad Krstic[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Morris Peterson[/td][td] Oklahoma City[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Malik Allen[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Clark[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Richardson[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Williams[/td][td] Orlando[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tony Battie[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Spencer Hawes[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Kapono[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Darius Songaila[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Thaddeus Young[/td][td] Philadelphia[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zabian Dowdell[/td][td] Phoenix[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Grant Hill[/td][td] Phoenix[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Dante Cunningham[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sean Marks[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Patrick Mills[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Greg Oden[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joel Przybilla[/td][td] Portland[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Samuel Dalembert[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Luther Head[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Darnell Jackson[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carl Landry[/td][td] Sacramento[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Chris Quinn[/td][td] San Antonio[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Joey Dorsey[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Reggie Evans[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sundiata Gaines[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Peja Stojakovic[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Sonny Weems[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Julian Wright[/td][td] Toronto[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Francisco Elson[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kyrylo Fesenko[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Andrei Kirilenko[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Ronnie Price[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Earl Watson[/td][td] Utah[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hilton Armstrong[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Josh Howard[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Unrestricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Yi Jianlian[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Cartier Martin[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Hamady Ndiaye[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Al Thornton[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][tr][td]Nick Young[/td][td] Washington[/td][td]Restricted F.A.[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]Helpful Tips[/td][/tr][tr][td]If a player's type reads Restricted it means that the player meets the requirements to be a restricted free agent only if the team presents a qualifying offer in the appropraite amount to the player at the conclusion of the player's current contract. If the qualifying offer is not tendered to the player, the player will be an unrestricted free agent.

This section does NOT include contract options of any type. For a list of contract options please view the relevant page by clicking here[/td][/tr][/table]

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_freeagents/2011/#ixzz1B8mXL3Cz

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Whether Melo comes here this season or during the off-season, he will be a Knick.
Ya'll still feel this way? I think Melo has been softened up to the idea of Brooklyn and will be a Net because simply because: Denver MUST trade him before the deadline and they have not come anywhere near close to a deal with NY. 

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Whether Melo comes here this season or during the off-season, he will be a Knick.
Ya'll still feel this way? I think Melo has been softened up to the idea of Brooklyn and will be a Net because simply because: Denver MUST trade him before the deadline and they have not come anywhere near close to a deal with NY. 

Even though Denver might really want to trade him doesn't mean they will if he only wants to come to the Knicks. I don't get where the idea of him softening up to the Nets stems from. To me it's either he's about the money or winning. If it's between the Knicks and Nets when it comes to winning I'm not worried. He'll force a trade to NY or hold out until the off season.

That's if all his quotes in interviews are true.

Even though Denver might really want to trade him doesn't mean they will if he only wants to come to the Knicks. I don't get where the idea of him softening up to the Nets stems from. To me it's either he's about the money or winning. If it's between the Knicks and Nets when it comes to winning I'm not worried. He'll force a trade to NY or hold out until the off season.

From his recent interview on ESPN where he talks about thinking about opening up the Nets new arena in Brooklyn in the future and possibly going back "home" to BK. If he wasn't softening up he wouldn't even mention something like that. 

From his recent interview on ESPN where he talks about thinking about opening up the Nets new arena in Brooklyn in the future and possibly going back "home" to BK. If he wasn't softening up he wouldn't even mention something like that. 

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

He just didn't mention the other part where he thought about how the team would lose on opening night and struggle the rest of the season to make the playoffs.

Seriously though, the way I read that is that he was legitimately considering all options. He also talks about staying in Denver and winning a ring there too (in the article). I don't think he's softened on the idea of staying with the Nuggets though. He had to give them some thought. This whole speculation thing is gonna last a while so it don't hurt him much to divulge some of what he's thinking of instead of giving the same replies.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

He just didn't mention the other part where he thought about how the team would lose on opening night and struggle the rest of the season to make the playoffs.

Seriously though, the way I read that is that he was legitimately considering all options. He also talks about staying in Denver and winning a ring there too (in the article). I don't think he's softened on the idea of staying with the Nuggets though. He had to give them some thought. This whole speculation thing is gonna last a while so it don't hurt him much to divulge some of what he's thinking of instead of giving the same replies.

Back
Top Bottom