Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Hogwash, that article makes it seem like dude is The Godfather or somethin. Denver has no leverage that might be the most ridiculous article ive ever seen.

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Hogwash, that article makes it seem like dude is The Godfather or somethin. Denver has no leverage that might be the most ridiculous article ive ever seen.

So apparently, everything will go down next week.

So it's either, lose money and try to build a title-contending team, or get paid with an OK team.

What should he do?

melonets.jpg

melo.png

So apparently, everything will go down next week.

So it's either, lose money and try to build a title-contending team, or get paid with an OK team.

What should he do?

melonets.jpg

melo.png

Hew going to jersey. I've given up hope. He could have shut this down weeks ago. He will go get payed and hope to get a 2012 free agent there

Hew going to jersey. I've given up hope. He could have shut this down weeks ago. He will go get payed and hope to get a 2012 free agent there

Originally Posted by DubA169

laugh.gif
You're following the same pattern you started with LeBron last summer.

laugh.gif
You're following the same pattern you started with LeBron last summer.

I hope to god dude just balls for the knicks individually amare and Melo are two of my favorite players and to be able to watch them nightly would be great

I hope to god dude just balls for the knicks individually amare and Melo are two of my favorite players and to be able to watch them nightly would be great

How? I thought lebron was goin to nyc until the last day. I just think they are putting crazy amounts of pressure on melo. And denver doesn't want to send him to the knicks. See him being sold on future in brooklyn

How? I thought lebron was goin to nyc until the last day. I just think they are putting crazy amounts of pressure on melo. And denver doesn't want to send him to the knicks. See him being sold on future in brooklyn

How? I thought lebron was goin to nyc until the last day.
I remember you reacting to the Broussard and everybody else online articles saying he was going to the Heat days before.

How? I thought lebron was goin to nyc until the last day.
I remember you reacting to the Broussard and everybody else online articles saying he was going to the Heat days before.

Melo's gonna be a Knick at the end of the day. If he wanted to play for New Jersey, this trade would have gone down already with all of NY calling for his head.

Melo's gonna be a Knick at the end of the day. If he wanted to play for New Jersey, this trade would have gone down already with all of NY calling for his head.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

this.

unless NJ can somehow show him that can compete, which i dont think is possible.

i honestly dont think a trade gets done. more than likely he signs with NYK in the off-season unless some other teams comes in and wow's him or makes a strong push.

Back
Top Bottom