Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

i still don't get why the nuggets would be upset about this trade. melo made it be known to denver that he didn't wanna be there, yes he did make himself look silly by wanting his extension and getting traded but denver got something decent in return in the trade. look at the shaq, iverson, garnett, and gasol trades, whenever you trade a superstar calliber player, your going to get 20 cents on the dollar and the nuggets were able to turn 20 cents into about 45 cents so in a sense they got something decent and aren't going to look like cleveland and toronto.

i still don't get why the nuggets would be upset about this trade. melo made it be known to denver that he didn't wanna be there, yes he did make himself look silly by wanting his extension and getting traded but denver got something decent in return in the trade. look at the shaq, iverson, garnett, and gasol trades, whenever you trade a superstar calliber player, your going to get 20 cents on the dollar and the nuggets were able to turn 20 cents into about 45 cents so in a sense they got something decent and aren't going to look like cleveland and toronto.

Sources close to me tell me that in '12 CP3 and Derron will both move.

The cheaper of the two will be a Laker, the other a Knick. Mark this down.

Sources close to me tell me that in '12 CP3 and Derron will both move.

The cheaper of the two will be a Laker, the other a Knick. Mark this down.

Just laughing at how much dude wants the Knicks to fail...

Making assumptions left and right...no sound argument whatsoever.

Lawrys.

And I think we're missing something here. CB4 will be runnin' D'antoni's offensive. Yikes!!

I hope yall got him on yall's fantasy squad.

30t6p3b.gif

Just laughing at how much dude wants the Knicks to fail...

Making assumptions left and right...no sound argument whatsoever.

Lawrys.

And I think we're missing something here. CB4 will be runnin' D'antoni's offensive. Yikes!!

I hope yall got him on yall's fantasy squad.

30t6p3b.gif

I think when it's all said and done, Chauncey is not going to retire as a Nugget. They shipped him out twice and I can see him holding that against the organization much like McDyess. I can't blame him though.

I think when it's all said and done, Chauncey is not going to retire as a Nugget. They shipped him out twice and I can see him holding that against the organization much like McDyess. I can't blame him though.

Originally Posted by aepps20

That's exactly what I was thinking the other night when the deal was finalized; the mistreatment of him will turn him sour toward the franchise, as it did McDyess. (He would've been a great piece to have on that '08-'09 team)

He doesn't sound too happy, either.

Posted February 23, 2011, 12:49 pm MT
[h1]Chauncey Billups opens up about trade to New York Knicks[/h1]
By Benjamin Hochman

Everyone will remember Monday’s trade as the “Carmelo trade,

Originally Posted by aepps20

That's exactly what I was thinking the other night when the deal was finalized; the mistreatment of him will turn him sour toward the franchise, as it did McDyess. (He would've been a great piece to have on that '08-'09 team)

He doesn't sound too happy, either.

Posted February 23, 2011, 12:49 pm MT
[h1]Chauncey Billups opens up about trade to New York Knicks[/h1]
By Benjamin Hochman

Everyone will remember Monday’s trade as the “Carmelo trade,

Back
Top Bottom