Official Carmelo Anthony Trade Rumors Thread (Carmelo is Officially a Knick)

Watched the Melo interview on NBAtv like a hr ago. Dude did not show his cards at all. hasn't been contacted about meeting with the Nets owner either.

*Waits for NJN fan to say Melo's son has his phone*

I agree NYChiphop

if i was the knicks i would do everything to keep fields.

the knicks are gonna lose chandler regardless.

and im sorry but Fields > Galo

I agree NYChiphop

if i was the knicks i would do everything to keep fields.

the knicks are gonna lose chandler regardless.

and im sorry but Fields > Galo

okay I'm not the best when it comes to contracts and management. But would it be possible for will since he's a FA in the offseason, come back to us ?
laugh.gif

Maybe its impossible

okay I'm not the best when it comes to contracts and management. But would it be possible for will since he's a FA in the offseason, come back to us ?
laugh.gif

Maybe its impossible

Originally Posted by petermans

need to get melo at all cost. Not like we were going far this year with the players we do have. Trade away, get melo, redo roster over the summer with some drafts/FA, and get Dwill/CP3/DH.

uhhh no.

you dont trade everything away for ifs and maybes. stop it.

need to get melo at all cost. Not like we were going far this year with the players we do have. Trade away, get melo, redo roster over the summer with some drafts/FA, and get Dwill/CP3/DH.

uhhh no.

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Carmelo Gathering Information About Next CBA, Wants Resolution Of His Future[/h3]
Feb 18, 2011 16:19 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den_101410.jpg

In response to a question from RealGM's Christopher Reina concerning the pressure he feels about the possibility of losing substantial money under the new collective bargaining agreement, Carmelo Anthony said he was about to enter another meeting with Billy Hunter to discuss that very matter.

"That's why I'm about to go meet with Billy Hunter. I'm about to go to that meeting right now," Anthony said.

Anthony said he is not sleeping well and would like to bring the questions surrounding his future to an end before the weekend is over.

"I would love to have something happen this weekend," Anthony said. "I would love to have a legit offer to sit down and figure it out."

Only reason he would do this is if he is waiting till June right ?

[h3][/h3]
[h3]Carmelo Gathering Information About Next CBA, Wants Resolution Of His Future[/h3]
Feb 18, 2011 16:19 PM EST

Anthony_Carmelo_den_101410.jpg

In response to a question from RealGM's Christopher Reina concerning the pressure he feels about the possibility of losing substantial money under the new collective bargaining agreement, Carmelo Anthony said he was about to enter another meeting with Billy Hunter to discuss that very matter.

"That's why I'm about to go meet with Billy Hunter. I'm about to go to that meeting right now," Anthony said.

Anthony said he is not sleeping well and would like to bring the questions surrounding his future to an end before the weekend is over.

"I would love to have something happen this weekend," Anthony said. "I would love to have a legit offer to sit down and figure it out."

Only reason he would do this is if he is waiting till June right ?

and say the knicks do something crazy like trade felton, mosgov, chandler, gallo and fields which i doubt they would do it would save us money in the long run... you know if melo comes here to the knicks we are getting cp3 no doubt... and by that time we are not resigning gallo, fields or mosgov to clear up cap space...so if that was the worst case scenario to get melo maybe it won't be a bad thing... im not saying to trade the farm for melo because im against that but if we did it then it would work out in the long run thats all im saying...

and say the knicks do something crazy like trade felton, mosgov, chandler, gallo and fields which i doubt they would do it would save us money in the long run... you know if melo comes here to the knicks we are getting cp3 no doubt... and by that time we are not resigning gallo, fields or mosgov to clear up cap space...so if that was the worst case scenario to get melo maybe it won't be a bad thing... im not saying to trade the farm for melo because im against that but if we did it then it would work out in the long run thats all im saying...

Originally Posted by air max 87

uhhh no.

Listen the only thing that is keeping this trade from happening is Gallo. Fields is not going anywhere. So, youre telling me Felton, Gallo, and Chandler is not worth giving up?
eyes.gif

uhhh no.

Listen the only thing that is keeping this trade from happening is Gallo. Fields is not going anywhere. So, youre telling me Felton, Gallo, and Chandler is not worth giving up?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Felton, Chandler, Gallo and 1st/AR for Melo/Billups

yes no maybe?
too much...way too much
Felton has 1 year left, I doubt hes returning because of the FA PG that season and Chandler is not staying as knick no matter what.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Felton, Chandler, Gallo and 1st/AR for Melo/Billups

yes no maybe?
too much...way too much
Felton has 1 year left, I doubt hes returning because of the FA PG that season and Chandler is not staying as knick no matter what.

uhhh no.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ talking like you're included in these trade proposals. What if they want Fields too? and Mozgov and 3 1st round picks? At all costs right?

Who told you Felton, Gallo, and Chandler was the deal Den wanted? There's no article out there with just those players.

uhhh no.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ talking like you're included in these trade proposals. What if they want Fields too? and Mozgov and 3 1st round picks? At all costs right?

Who told you Felton, Gallo, and Chandler was the deal Den wanted? There's no article out there with just those players.

Jesus Christ...70 pages of just Melo rumors? I'm ashamed of myself for partaking in this thread earlier. The funny thing is nothing has really happened or changed since Melo refused to sign the extension back in the summer yet a lot of the "new" stories being reported now are almost identical to the "developments" that occurred since the summer.

Jesus Christ...70 pages of just Melo rumors? I'm ashamed of myself for partaking in this thread earlier. The funny thing is nothing has really happened or changed since Melo refused to sign the extension back in the summer yet a lot of the "new" stories being reported now are almost identical to the "developments" that occurred since the summer.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

uhhh no.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Well, the last article that came out stated that the denver wants 3 starters and a 1st round. Correct me if I'm wrong that can be Felton Gallo and Chandler?

My bad I read the article wrong

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

uhhh no.

eyes.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Well, the last article that came out stated that the denver wants 3 starters and a 1st round. Correct me if I'm wrong that can be Felton Gallo and Chandler?

My bad I read the article wrong

Back
Top Bottom