Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

I just installed one speaker to a amp and eq I had, $%!^ sounds 100x better. Will post pic when I finish tomm.
pimp.gif

so 2 days ago i realized that my subs wernt hitting as hard, i have no idea whats wrong, they still hit but they sound more like really loud 6x9s then subwoffers any suggestions on the issue?

yo nt id appreciate if yall could help a brotha out

i got a passat that i was looking to add a double din screen, subs, and an amp.

one of my closest homies family run an audio wholesale out in houston, so im going to be gettin everything for their price.

so yall please recommend me some nice %%@ that would cost under a g msrp

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

list the stuff he has at his place
bro, dude has everything.  Their spots called SSR Distributor, ive kicked it at the warehouse a few times.  if his direct store doesnt have a contract for a certain company, one of his cousins will, and ill get the discount there as well. 

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

under a g msrp isn't much

Look through the past 5 pages, i listed a couple setups in that price range.
im sure a grand on the hookup will take care of me real nice.  hes gonna give me the distributors cost.  whats a good ipod compatible screen out?  do any have interfaces similar to the ipad?  i want to be able to scroll through my albums on the screen. 

ill ask my dude about the subs. hell, im sure he can help out with everything, i just want to go in there with a pretty good idea of what im lookin for.

^^ preciate that mann. could you recommend me some screens tho, im gonna be needing gps on it too.

i wasnt really looking to upgrade on the speakers at this time, but my boy said i should too so I guess ill take yalls advice. Ill bump up my budget to 1.5

blew my voice coils on my l5's any suggestions on what i should get to replace? i have a MB Quart DSC1500.1 amp was looking at just one 15 inch l7 and is there a way i could sell my broken l5's?

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

blew my voice coils on my l5's any suggestions on what i should get to replace? i have a MB Quart DSC1500.1 amp was looking at just one 15 inch l7 and is there a way i could sell my broken l5's?

Yo mmn I'm lookin to upgrade my electrical

big 3 is done

all 0 gauge ground an power is done

altenator is on it's way

I have a basic battery under the hood

was thinkin of throwing a kinetik under the hood hc2000

or should I jus run a shuriken to the trunk?

Any other batteries I should consider?

I'm honestly trying not to run a batt to the trunk

but if that's the better solution

This is for a daily driver not competition btw

and is NEVER player with the engine off

if that makes a difference...

Aiight Monday

so after much research I might roll with the SSA DCON 12"

You said the dual 4 ohm version correct?

All the various forums I came across I actually saw that you've recommended it to everybody lol

Question is where am I gonna get a box from? I don't have the skills to build one

Back
Top Bottom