Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

yo mmn, i talked to dude from dcpower and im currently working on gettin an alternator built

total my system puts out 2300 rms

he said i have the option for a 250 amp alternator or a 320 amp alternator

im pretty content with my set up, so my question is a 250 amp alternator enough?

also i have the big 3 done already, but my stock amp is only pushing 85 amps, any things i should be concerned about with such a big amperage upgrade?

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Damn, my Rockford 1500BD crapped out on me. Getting rid of my idmax's and I'm gonna try the JBL GTI MKIII. Did you ever hook up those Hybrid Audio speakers Monday?
gti's are nice

why you gettin' rid of the idmax's?

yellow top in the front, just cause that was the only batt that i could fit stock with no mods

i know yellowtops are hated amoungst the audio community

was thinkin of running a shuriken batt in the trunk, or is that not nesscary?

yellow top in the front, just cause that was the only batt that i could fit stock with no mods

was thinkin of running a shuriken batt in the trunk, or is that not nesscary?

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

Why is that?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yo monday, could you lend a brotha your opinion?

should i get 2 12" digital design 1500 each in their own box and a DD amp for 700 installed, or should i jump on the two 10" ssa setup you just posted?

dd would be worlds louder

ssa would sound worlds better

pick your poison
preciate that mann

would that amp that you posted work well with 2 12"?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

which amp and which 2 12's

also, what car?
i got a passat.

i was lookin into the dcon 12s but i went ahead and copped the two 10s you posted.  now i gotta find a spot out here in houston to make a custom box. 

I have a 2005 Nissan Altima S (regular one, no premium stuff). I want to replace my speakers inside the doors and rear. I know little to nothing about how to buy speaker and amps outside of going to craigslist.com. I want some good highs and a some bass in the back (nothing fancy thought, i'm not trying to win any competitions). What are some good recommendations. Also I have a JVC KW-AVX710 receiver. Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom