Official CAR AUDIO Thread FAQ added

so after blowing the voice coils and getting them replaced, my voice coils blew AGAIN 
frown.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Go wit 2 10's instead of 1 12

you can get the box online

Damn now you wanna make rethink my whole game plan lol

I was set out on gettin that 12" after you suggested it.

What differences should I expect if I roll with the pair of 10s" over the 12" ?

yo monday, could you lend a brotha your opinion?

should i get 2 12" digital design 1500 each in their own box and a DD amp for 700 installed, or should i jump on the two 10" ssa setup you just posted?

Originally Posted by Miniojw

I'm trying the decide from these headunits
KENWOOD KIV-BT900
KENWOOD EXCELON KDC-X994

I want to upgrade from my current Sony CDX GT520

x994

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

yo monday, could you lend a brotha your opinion?

should i get 2 12" digital design 1500 each in their own box and a DD amp for 700 installed, or should i jump on the two 10" ssa setup you just posted?

dd would be worlds louder

ssa would sound worlds better

pick your poison

Yo Monday,

I've completed my system and its sounding pretty good but I feel like I'm lacking in midbass.

Could you recommend me a good 6.5" speaker? Or something that would produce good mid bass. I plan on making a set of fiberglass kick panels that will house the 6.5" (or whatever size is best).

Thanks.

did you sound deaden the door

Yeah the doors a sound deaden using Second Skin. The Components I have in the door sound awesome but like I said I feel like I'm missing a bit for mid bass. I've been reading a couple forums and it looks like a 6.5" would fill that void, just wondering if you knew of any good ones.

doing a 3 way is hard since you'll need extra power, tons ofprocessing, and speaker placement

either give your current comps more power and cross them lower, or upgrade.

Damn, my Rockford 1500BD crapped out on me. Getting rid of my idmax's and I'm gonna try the JBL GTI MKIII. Did you ever hook up those Hybrid Audio speakers Monday?

Originally Posted by krazyl3gz

Damn, my Rockford 1500BD crapped out on me. Getting rid of my idmax's and I'm gonna try the JBL GTI MKIII. Did you ever hook up those Hybrid Audio speakers Monday?
hooked them up in my moms car

hated em...sounded real dry
30t6p3b.gif

got a b&c 8ndl51 mid and b&c de500 horns in there now

Very serious

the days of inefficient component speakers are over

It's all about pro audio now.

Make me want to re-do my whole system
laugh.gif

I have pretty decent set-up not high end stuff, but not low budget stuff either but after signing up to all this audio forums, I need to step it up to high-end equipment.

Back
Top Bottom