Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Dudes in here saying War Zone was better than the punisher?!? Am I in the twilight zone?
laugh.gif
i guess ppl just want mindless action. That !%+! was awful. Your opinions are voided.

Dudes in here saying War Zone was better than the punisher?!? Am I in the twilight zone?
laugh.gif
i guess ppl just want mindless action. That !%+! was awful. Your opinions are voided.

laugh.gif
This is why I don't bother talking about Marvel movies on here.

Basically it's like this, If you aren't a comic book fan, you will find it to be very mehh.

If you are a big fan, you will love it.

It's a love/hate type of movie.

laugh.gif

Basically it's like this, If you aren't a comic book fan, you will find it to be very mehh.

I can't even say War Zone was terrible. It's so bad it shouldn't even be talked about. I don't think it's better than the first Punisher either. I remember watching War Zone thinking who okay'd this release?

Punisher is a good character with a good story and it's sad that his franchise will have to constantly be rebooted before we get a really good movie going.

I can't even say War Zone was terrible. It's so bad it shouldn't even be talked about. I don't think it's better than the first Punisher either. I remember watching War Zone thinking who okay'd this release?

Punisher is a good character with a good story and it's sad that his franchise will have to constantly be rebooted before we get a really good movie going.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

cap was okay for what it was, I was kind of wanting to see more of his powers, or him use them to his full ability but I also understood why they didn't go "brian fury" from tekken on ol cap......first of all he just got his powers and use to his new body, so it would be kind of cheesy to see him go over the top with his new abilities.....I didn't want to see him pick up one of those tanks in the movie and just hurl it off some incredible hulk #+%, even though he prob could throw 5 back to back......I would want him to show a limited side to his powers this early on in the franchise...

his speed in the movie was ok at best, he wasnt stupid fast, i'm glad they didn't have him running like the flash in the film, I really wanted to see him break a few bones though and twist some heads around but they wasn't going that route, cap stands for everything good in america...so I understand that too.

Now come the avenger's movie he's going to have to as we say down here "get his man" because he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him in your "average movie goer" opinion besides his shield...he's going to have to perform with the big boys such as hulk (who can grown extremely huge, and smash nearly anything, jump high as heck, as he get's madder he get's stronger,etc)

you have thor, the "god of thunder" who can fly, and pretty much can do anything he wants with Mjornir.........and then you have iron man and his suit....which is crazy by itself, it has so many gadgets on it it's ridiculous.

I'm ready to see him turn up his powers in the next film most definitely.....I don't want them to make him like hawk man or place cap on the same level because to me he isn't, not saying hawkman isn't an incredible character....it's just that cap is the leader, and they should drawn up some crazy scenes in the next avengers movie for him to get his "shine" which i'm sure he will because he's the leader...just don't make it look cheesy and make it a great scene that will have your average movie goer change their mind about how dope cap really is....a great writer can do many things with steve....just gotten brainstorm.....he does have the super soldier juice in him like the hulk.

it won't be a problem on the big screen to make thor, hulk and iron man look great, they have so many powers and "awe features" at their disposal...people might say "all hulk do is smash things and yell" yes lol, but on a big screen in front of a "crowd full of movie lovers" that's all you need......plus the explosions.

Honestly Cap doesnt really have powers to crank up Think of Cap as a taller quicker and smarter fighting wolverine. Caps best feats are usually him showing that with skill and a lot of heart you can take out anything.Expect to see Cap do some crazy acrobatic borderline spiderman like flips and shield throws and him straight up crush regular folks using his 2 fist
pimp.gif

cap was okay for what it was, I was kind of wanting to see more of his powers, or him use them to his full ability but I also understood why they didn't go "brian fury" from tekken on ol cap......first of all he just got his powers and use to his new body, so it would be kind of cheesy to see him go over the top with his new abilities.....I didn't want to see him pick up one of those tanks in the movie and just hurl it off some incredible hulk #+%, even though he prob could throw 5 back to back......I would want him to show a limited side to his powers this early on in the franchise...

his speed in the movie was ok at best, he wasnt stupid fast, i'm glad they didn't have him running like the flash in the film, I really wanted to see him break a few bones though and twist some heads around but they wasn't going that route, cap stands for everything good in america...so I understand that too.

Now come the avenger's movie he's going to have to as we say down here "get his man" because he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him in your "average movie goer" opinion besides his shield...he's going to have to perform with the big boys such as hulk (who can grown extremely huge, and smash nearly anything, jump high as heck, as he get's madder he get's stronger,etc)

you have thor, the "god of thunder" who can fly, and pretty much can do anything he wants with Mjornir.........and then you have iron man and his suit....which is crazy by itself, it has so many gadgets on it it's ridiculous.

I'm ready to see him turn up his powers in the next film most definitely.....I don't want them to make him like hawk man or place cap on the same level because to me he isn't, not saying hawkman isn't an incredible character....it's just that cap is the leader, and they should drawn up some crazy scenes in the next avengers movie for him to get his "shine" which i'm sure he will because he's the leader...just don't make it look cheesy and make it a great scene that will have your average movie goer change their mind about how dope cap really is....a great writer can do many things with steve....just gotten brainstorm.....he does have the super soldier juice in him like the hulk.

it won't be a problem on the big screen to make thor, hulk and iron man look great, they have so many powers and "awe features" at their disposal...people might say "all hulk do is smash things and yell" yes lol, but on a big screen in front of a "crowd full of movie lovers" that's all you need......plus the explosions.

Honestly Cap doesnt really have powers to crank up Think of Cap as a taller quicker and smarter fighting wolverine. Caps best feats are usually him showing that with skill and a lot of heart you can take out anything.Expect to see Cap do some crazy acrobatic borderline spiderman like flips and shield throws and him straight up crush regular folks using his 2 fist
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

pimp.gif

Iron Man, Thor, Cap = mind, body, & soul of the Avengers

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

pimp.gif

Iron Man, Thor, Cap = mind, body, & soul of the Avengers

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

laugh.gif

I thought the movie was good. 

laugh.gif

I thought the movie was good. 

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Captain America was garbage. My gawddd
sick.gif

What didn't you like about it? I don't think it was award-winning, but overall I thought it was pretty solid
Spoiler [+]
I felt like there was no sense of a struggle in the movie. Steve had everything handed to him from start to finish. 
I'm def not a fan of the comic  series either so that my play a role in my hate to be honest
$$% is wrong with these damn spoilers nowadays. I was trying to hide this whole post smh

Originally Posted by LieutenantDan93

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Captain America was garbage. My gawddd
sick.gif

What didn't you like about it? I don't think it was award-winning, but overall I thought it was pretty solid
Spoiler [+]
I felt like there was no sense of a struggle in the movie. Steve had everything handed to him from start to finish. 
I'm def not a fan of the comic  series either so that my play a role in my hate to be honest
$$% is wrong with these damn spoilers nowadays. I was trying to hide this whole post smh

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg
I hope that's a joke. War Zone was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that POS.

Best Marvel movie was Iron Man or Thor.

man you r crazy blade and the punisher are the best two marvel movies and waaaaaaaaay better than ironman and thor and i enjoyed all of them. i enjoyed punisher warzone aswell. the over the top gore is a gore fan's dream in that movie.
laugh.gif
@ the fat gangster's head exploding while on the toilet

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg
I hope that's a joke. War Zone was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that POS.

Best Marvel movie was Iron Man or Thor.

man you r crazy blade and the punisher are the best two marvel movies and waaaaaaaaay better than ironman and thor and i enjoyed all of them. i enjoyed punisher warzone aswell. the over the top gore is a gore fan's dream in that movie.
laugh.gif
@ the fat gangster's head exploding while on the toilet

^its a trip how they are going to reboot the punisher movie franchise again
laugh.gif

what is this gonna be the third reboot?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Technically the 4th? One dropped in the 80s starring ol dude that killed Apollo Creed

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Technically the 4th? One dropped in the 80s starring ol dude that killed Apollo Creed

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by theDEEK

^ Spiderman 2 though?!

too me the spider man series was flawless...three included, i just wished they would''ve showed peter's intelligence and ability to make his own webbing.
and the "incredible hulk" too with edward norton also dare devil.

i thought they were dark and gritty and weren't over the top cheesy....

...they're rushing these hollywood renditions, and making them suck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idk if its just be but i hated every spiderman movie. the action is cheesy, the acting was subpar and tobey as peter parker?
eyes.gif

kirsten stewart as mary jane?
alien.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by theDEEK

^ Spiderman 2 though?!

too me the spider man series was flawless...three included, i just wished they would''ve showed peter's intelligence and ability to make his own webbing.
and the "incredible hulk" too with edward norton also dare devil.

i thought they were dark and gritty and weren't over the top cheesy....

...they're rushing these hollywood renditions, and making them suck.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

idk if its just be but i hated every spiderman movie. the action is cheesy, the acting was subpar and tobey as peter parker?
eyes.gif

kirsten stewart as mary jane?
alien.gif
alien.gif

iHust1e wrote:
Spoiler [+]

Understandable, but I guess that's just how the story goes; Steve is a small dude with good intentions, so he gets picked to become larger than life in a sense. The one thing I didn't like about the movie is how Steve automatically transitioned into Captain America (height, size, strength, fighting skill). Felt as if they could've shown him struggling at some point. Avengers trailer was
pimp.gif
tho

Back
Top Bottom