Official Captain America: The First Avenger Thread....OUT NOW!!!

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

Originally Posted by AEA18

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

then what is?
2hs0x1t.jpg

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg
I hope that's a joke. War Zone was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than that POS.

Best Marvel movie was Iron Man or Thor.

Agreed, lots of people panned War Zone but I enjoyed it honestly and it's way better than the first punisher

just watched the og captain america movie from 1990, i must say it was quite entertaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

will try to watch the movie maybe tomorrow or monday

just watched the og captain america movie from 1990, i must say it was quite entertaining
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

will try to watch the movie maybe tomorrow or monday

Saw it earlier today and though it was totally cheesy at times, I liked it overall. Chris Evans definitely look the part and his acting wasn't bad at all, still gonna be hard to convince an audience he can lead The Avengers though since Downey's star power and charisma as Iron Man might be too much.

Saw it earlier today and though it was totally cheesy at times, I liked it overall. Chris Evans definitely look the part and his acting wasn't bad at all, still gonna be hard to convince an audience he can lead The Avengers though since Downey's star power and charisma as Iron Man might be too much.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Agreed, lots of people panned War Zone but I enjoyed it honestly and it's way better than the first punisher
Are you guys serious?  
eek.gif
  War Zone was one of the most ridiculously bad movies i've ever seen.  I didn't know if the movie was supposed to be serious or not.  It felt like a joke parody type of movie.  The loony bin jim character was beyond ******ed.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Are you guys serious?  
eek.gif
  War Zone was one of the most ridiculously bad movies i've ever seen.  I didn't know if the movie was supposed to be serious or not.  It felt like a joke parody type of movie.  The loony bin jim character was beyond ******ed.

Originally Posted by MastaMind033

I have a feeling RDJr is gonna dominate the Avengers.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Thing is in the comics Iron Man tends to dominate based on his wittyness and intelligence.But when things require some smashing or blasting everybody pays attention to what Cap has to say From Thor to Antman.Cap doesnt just command the Avengers he is respected as a friend and as a leader.Thats one of the things that makes Cap so endearing he makes everybody feel like they are a major role of the team regardless of how weak they seem powerwise.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

Thing is in the comics Iron Man tends to dominate based on his wittyness and intelligence.But when things require some smashing or blasting everybody pays attention to what Cap has to say From Thor to Antman.Cap doesnt just command the Avengers he is respected as a friend and as a leader.Thats one of the things that makes Cap so endearing he makes everybody feel like they are a major role of the team regardless of how weak they seem powerwise.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

Yeah Ironman and the sequel gets a strong runner up to Blade (1998) 

1.blade
2.incredible hulk (ed nortor)
3. ironman

... gotta feeling idris alba is gonna ruin thor for me, just like sam jackson as "nick fury"...or mike duncan as "the king pin"....if the originals were white, let them be white...i'm sure african american's will understand. that's like black panther or luke cage being white....it just wouldn't sit well.

I thought Thor was really good, but if that's your frame of mind going in, just skip the movie

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

jlknlaneeyxwjwke.jpg

Yeah Ironman and the sequel gets a strong runner up to Blade (1998) 

1.blade
2.incredible hulk (ed nortor)
3. ironman

... gotta feeling idris alba is gonna ruin thor for me, just like sam jackson as "nick fury"...or mike duncan as "the king pin"....if the originals were white, let them be white...i'm sure african american's will understand. that's like black panther or luke cage being white....it just wouldn't sit well.

I thought Thor was really good, but if that's your frame of mind going in, just skip the movie

cap was okay for what it was, I was kind of wanting to see more of his powers, or him use them to his full ability but I also understood why they didn't go "brian fury" from tekken on ol cap......first of all he just got his powers and use to his new body, so it would be kind of cheesy to see him go over the top with his new abilities.....I didn't want to see him pick up one of those tanks in the movie and just hurl it off some incredible hulk #+%, even though he prob could throw 5 back to back......I would want him to show a limited side to his powers this early on in the franchise...

his speed in the movie was ok at best, he wasnt stupid fast, i'm glad they didn't have him running like the flash in the film, I really wanted to see him break a few bones though and twist some heads around but they wasn't going that route, cap stands for everything good in america...so I understand that too.

Now come the avenger's movie he's going to have to as we say down here "get his man" because he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him in your "average movie goer" opinion besides his shield...he's going to have to perform with the big boys such as hulk (who can grown extremely huge, and smash nearly anything, jump high as heck, as he get's madder he get's stronger,etc)

you have thor, the "god of thunder" who can fly, and pretty much can do anything he wants with Mjornir.........and then you have iron man and his suit....which is crazy by itself, it has so many gadgets on it it's ridiculous.

I'm ready to see him turn up his powers in the next film most definitely.....I don't want them to make him like hawk man or place cap on the same level because to me he isn't, not saying hawkman isn't an incredible character....it's just that cap is the leader, and they should drawn up some crazy scenes in the next avengers movie for him to get his "shine" which i'm sure he will because he's the leader...just don't make it look cheesy and make it a great scene that will have your average movie goer change their mind about how dope cap really is....a great writer can do many things with steve....just gotten brainstorm.....he does have the super soldier juice in him like the hulk.

it won't be a problem on the big screen to make thor, hulk and iron man look great, they have so many powers and "awe features" at their disposal...people might say "all hulk do is smash things and yell" yes lol, but on a big screen in front of a "crowd full of movie lovers" that's all you need......plus the explosions.

cap was okay for what it was, I was kind of wanting to see more of his powers, or him use them to his full ability but I also understood why they didn't go "brian fury" from tekken on ol cap......first of all he just got his powers and use to his new body, so it would be kind of cheesy to see him go over the top with his new abilities.....I didn't want to see him pick up one of those tanks in the movie and just hurl it off some incredible hulk #+%, even though he prob could throw 5 back to back......I would want him to show a limited side to his powers this early on in the franchise...

his speed in the movie was ok at best, he wasnt stupid fast, i'm glad they didn't have him running like the flash in the film, I really wanted to see him break a few bones though and twist some heads around but they wasn't going that route, cap stands for everything good in america...so I understand that too.

Now come the avenger's movie he's going to have to as we say down here "get his man" because he doesn't have anything that really stands out about him in your "average movie goer" opinion besides his shield...he's going to have to perform with the big boys such as hulk (who can grown extremely huge, and smash nearly anything, jump high as heck, as he get's madder he get's stronger,etc)

you have thor, the "god of thunder" who can fly, and pretty much can do anything he wants with Mjornir.........and then you have iron man and his suit....which is crazy by itself, it has so many gadgets on it it's ridiculous.

I'm ready to see him turn up his powers in the next film most definitely.....I don't want them to make him like hawk man or place cap on the same level because to me he isn't, not saying hawkman isn't an incredible character....it's just that cap is the leader, and they should drawn up some crazy scenes in the next avengers movie for him to get his "shine" which i'm sure he will because he's the leader...just don't make it look cheesy and make it a great scene that will have your average movie goer change their mind about how dope cap really is....a great writer can do many things with steve....just gotten brainstorm.....he does have the super soldier juice in him like the hulk.

it won't be a problem on the big screen to make thor, hulk and iron man look great, they have so many powers and "awe features" at their disposal...people might say "all hulk do is smash things and yell" yes lol, but on a big screen in front of a "crowd full of movie lovers" that's all you need......plus the explosions.

Back
Top Bottom