Official Call of Duty: Cold War | November 13, 2020

anywhere offering discounts for these?

I know there was a case where you had a previous cod game and preorder it thru the game to get like 10% off..

xbox gang finna spank you ps4 boys

tenor.gif

@Meangene45 @Bad Moon Rison youngogjosh youngogjosh @ihust1e let me know

Last edited:
There was this one NT'er I used to play with back during black ops 1.

GT was something like The12Month or it had the word "December" in it. we used to straight DESTROY lobbies together. thing is i never had a mic so we never spoke a word lmao

Went to Gamestop to pre order 2k along with Dark Edition today and found out Dark Edition is already sold out in Boston :wow:

There was this one NT'er I used to play with back during black ops 1.

GT was something like The12Month or it had the word "December" in it. we used to straight DESTROY lobbies together. thing is i never had a mic so we never spoke a word lmao

I remember him, also a bunch of nters j cuzzo, Keith, Henzo, Bob plus many more. Get in a lobby with just two nters n go on a quick 10 game + streak

add me if you on PS4. I'm trying to squad up on blackout instead of playing with randos.

PSN - calikicks

Pro player ofcourse he would

Prolly was dreaming of it last night lol just gonna wait till the xbox beta

Reactions: Ube
Famb.... this game is a total camp fest with head glitching galore.

Wow.... I’m actually disappointed.

Ish is terrible.

I don't know what's pissing me off more :ohwell: the respawn wait time or the missing mini map :sick:

Game would be so much better if both of these issues were resolved.

Also, can we add any camos to the weapons?? :nerd:

I don't know what's pissing me off more :ohwell: the respawn wait time or the missing mini map :sick:

Game would be so much better if both of these issues were resolved.

Also, can we add any camos to the weapons?? :nerd:

no mini map
maps with 500 windows and buildings
head glitch to the point where you can barley see anyone

is what makes the game terrible for me. game was built literally for campers.

PS4 checking in. PSN is KingJosef10. Pre-ordered today, picking up mad red bull and snacks after work tomorrow. Let's get it!

Back
Top Bottom