Official Bucs at The N.O Vol. Game of the Week

safety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
fresh prince of bel air
pimp.gif

end around what the helll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
smh.gif
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

Yo i am so perplexed by Reggie Bush
It seems like his first ten carries are around 6 ypc and he is very productive but then after 10 all of a sudden his average gets zapped to Cedric Bensonlevels.

23-20 less than a minute left tb at the saints 3.
smh.gif
what the hell man?
thanks for ending our season, sean peyton

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

snatchign defeat from the jaws of victory

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

that end around was the worst call Ive ever seen in a game in my life....

laugh.gif

and then NTs favorite CB misplayed that fade

jason Craft, real american hero
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
still
roll.gif
@ Jason Craft

i've never ben the one to get mad at a coach but i think sean peyton should just get fired tonight.
if thats not the worst call ever, someone tell me what is.

ruled not a fumble
laugh.gif
hail mary time or lateral time...
at least that was a good kick return

Peyton is gonna be crucified for that reverse call lol
laugh.gif

ok swing to bush, hail Marytime

OOOps SACK
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man do the saints miss deuce. reggie cant hold on to the ball and i think its time just to start him at receiver. he cant take hits at all! he has been reallydisappointing. you think he would jump on the opportunity and blow up once deuce went out but he has been doing horrible. i dunno what to say. the bucs are notthat good. with that offense there is no way they should lose but then again with the type of corners they have any QB can look good agaisnt them. oh and bythe way great drat pick sean payton. where is meachump anyway?

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

what did sean payton do? i didnt see that game i was watching the thing on nfl.com
2nd down, with 3 minutes left int he game up 23 - 20. Sean Peyton decides to call a End around from Bush toe Henderson, only thing it was a hand off itwas a toss and of course, the toss hits Henderson in the hands sorta behind him and the ball lays on the ground and like 8 bucs jump on it

there was no reason to run the play and it wouldnt have worked because Ruud and another DB were on the other side wating.
ther was absoutely no reason to run that play

i really dont think i can ever forgive payton for that call. only way i see myself forgetting is if we make the playoffs this year. This would had put us onegame behind the bucs and tied for a wild card spot. Dude is an idiot for that call. I hope he gets raped on his way home.

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

i really dont think i can ever forgive payton for that call. only way i see myself forgetting is if we make the playoffs this year. This would had put us one game behind the bucs and tied for a wild card spot. Dude is an idiot for that call. I hope he gets raped on his way home.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

2nd down, with 3 minutes left int he game up 23 - 20. Sean Peyton decides to call a End around from Bush toe Henderson, only thing it was a hand off it was a toss and of course, the toss hits Henderson in the hands sorta behind him and the ball lays on the ground and like 8 bucs jump on it
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by 27th4theHood

i really dont think i can ever forgive payton for that call. only way i see myself forgetting is if we make the playoffs this year. This would had put us one game behind the bucs and tied for a wild card spot. Dude is an idiot for that call. I hope he gets raped on his way home.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

anyone thinking taking williams over bush wasn't that bad of an idea after all? I'd have to say overrated would be an understatement at this point.I'd rather have lendale production wise which is disappointing. bush is like a dante hall of the early 2000's. has the capability to break a big playbut seldom does.

Back
Top Bottom