Official Bucks @ Knicks 11/30/07

Fred Jones and Crawford, no Curry loving this right now. too bad ma dude Steph aint out there though he was playing nice.

^^^At least Lee is FINALLY out and no Curry. But where is Nate? Whats Isiah got on him, he actually played semi decent vs the Cs. Isiah is like that thoguh, ifyou're team does bad, blame the guy who does best.

WE HAVE to keep it in jamal hands and play D , and somebody please put a hand in redds face

EDIT: BOGUT WITH a Monster block

^^What you talking bout, Steph was the only one plaing nice in the 1st 3 quaters. No doubt in my nind that if Steph was in we'd be even better.

whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy zach why
smh.gif

Crawford!!! He is ma N'. Clutch as HELL. Thats why i get so pissed when we just dump it into Curry and dont let him shoot.

And just to reiterate my points from all my rants. WHY THE ###% DONT WE GIVE LEE MORE PT!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

he musta had like 5-7 boards in the 2 mins he played just now. HARD WORRKER

Great win.....glad to see this team show some heart! They played well in the later part of the third and fourth. They won this game with timely defense,scoring and rebounding. I don't get why this team can't bring this effort night in and night out.

roll.gif
smh.gif
@Me sitting in my livingroom trying not to get excited.

I'm not gonna front... when Fred Jones threw that dunk down I was crazy happy. That felt good.

anybody see Isiah when fred made the dunk, he was probably like this dude saved my job with that dunk. Fred prob wont have to practice all week for that dunk
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom