Official Buccaneers vs Panthers post..VOL...MNF

all i have to say is, that one handed catch by Antonio Bryant was AMAZING!
eek.gif
that one hander would even make Randy Moss (the king of one handed catches) proud.

Originally Posted by Mac4167

your watching one if not the best back in the league and def the best 1,2 back duo in the league.... 10-3
Memphis and Oregon collabo. Kept up with both of them in college. If everyone does their jobs I think the Panthers could be the best in the NFC,I'm looking forward to the match with the Giants.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

I gotta give it to Carolina. I never knew they were this good. That RB tandem is just ridiculous.

I'd hate whichever team has to play Carolina in the playoffs.

They're not that good, Tampa just sucked tonight. Missed tackles and dropped passes for everyone all around tonight.
frown.gif

I'm late, but there is a player on the Bucs with the last name of Trueblood?
eek.gif

I am happy Stewart is doing it like he is

I was up Washington (his home state) the weekend of the Draft in some Fox Sports bar in downtown Seattle and dude's were booing the crap out of the TV whenCarolina drafted him...

...I just sat there in my Oregon new era looking smug as hell while these dudes were clowning on him

JStew + Williams
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

!!!!

cup just came flying a steve young from the stands

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

emmith smith;s face!!!

lmaoooo

amazing game!! i enjoyed watching it..

lol @ steve young.. his face was priceless..

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Deangelo stay winning Fantasy match ups for me
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

me too, I was down 11 points and the dude had Delhomme and Kasey and is gonna lose thanks to D'Angelo and plucked this dude off waivers in week 3
laugh.gif

i just got home

OMFG Barber HANG IT UP NOW and go JOIN YOUR BROTHER

eek.gif

you let +*@+$ @!+ first aid own you like that?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by JND1

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That was a fun game to watch... Finally for a MNF game.

We played well tonight. Jake is still a huge liability for us but the two ints he threw were just great plays by the defender.

Our RBs are sick. I thought DeAngelo was going to have a breakout year but didn't have the faith to keep him in one of my fantasy leagues.
smh.gif
smh.gif

As a fan though I don't give a damn and I am extremely pleased with what he has done.

Richard Marshall stays getting beat though and also Ken Lucas needs to step up if we want to make a deeper run.

Overall, I am loving it though. If the odds are looking good I think I might throw some $$ on them next week.

Back
Top Bottom