Official Buccaneers vs Panthers post..VOL...MNF

^ Carolina should have posession, that was a clean strip the play before.

Yuck.

I liked the plays, but not the "execution".
That's because Carolina has beaten NOBODY
They have some decent wins. I mean, there are no elite teams there, but it's not a slate full of complete bums, either.

sick.gif

I shouldn't say NOBODY'S, more like they haven't really been challenged (ie any top AFC teams, Giants, Cowboys, etc).

They did get killed by the Falcons recently too, Jake is the reason I don't have confidence in them going far if they make the playoffs. They need to relyon their running game and defense a little more (Steve Smith is a beast though, he can win a game single handedly),

Tampa to me is a little better than they are overall.

I hate the way Garcia plays QB, prancing around in the backfiled on his tip toes.
Tim Tebow.

He's so twitchy in the pocket, and every other throw comes while he's in the air. I, too, hate watching him play.

WWOOOOOOOO baby, cant nobody stop them boys in the backfield, everyone can go ahead and start hating now

thats one thing about the panthers that always dissapoints me is that when they start going with something good, they stray away and try to open the game wideopen and then they make costly mistakes like that INT.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom