***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Zay Charles :pimp:

Finally getting the long overdue respect he deserves. One of the best producers ever. Musical genius.

future x zaytoven lay up is the best beat imo 
For sure in his top 5 ever repped. My personal favorite zay beats are Gucci montana, we cocky and lay up. That might change next week tho, zay the goat.

This was a good interview by Zay... didn't know he got his start in the Bay. Interesting story about how he ran into Migos. Homie almost put Quavo on that worldstar screen for the wrong reason lol. Already knew the Gucci/Jeezy situation. Hate that both of them have bad blood. They could have made a lot of good music together.

Mary J Blidge didn't look interested at all. Smh she better use him for a few tracks. Help her tap into another market.

Wait, MJB wanna spit that Offset flow but she never heard of Zaytoven?

:smh:

:smh:

Mary on her diva ****, not knowing the man she barely would acknowledge....is one of THE premier producers in the game and a central figure in hip hop past and present.

Mary gon have some fake Zay beatz on her album and don't even know it :lol:.

It's not hard to believe Mary don't know who Zay is. Zay don't show his face like somebody like Timbo or Pharell. She's in her 40's, she ain't hip to the trap producers. :lol:

Wale went on the breakfast club last week and ended up selling 18K first week? Yikes issa wrap for Wale's career possibly

Ah **** this gon be a long *** IG rant from Wale.

Dude keeps getting in his own way. It's one thing to be passionate about your work but dude is delusional. Wale is a really good rapper but his music ain't as good as he thinks. I'm surprised at that 18k though (if it's true) cuz he does have a nice fan base.

Everybody ain't meant to be a superstar though. It's a lot of rappers past and present that was better than Wale that didn't get alot of mainstream love.

Wale went on the breakfast club last week and ended up selling 18K first week? Yikes issa wrap for Wale's career possibly

How when his last album sold and he had a platinum single?

The push up probably hurt things. People are still talking about Kendrick, he shouldn't have pushed it up. If anything he should have waited until June.

How when his last album sold and he had a platinum single?

The push up probably hurt things. People are still talking about Kendrick, he shouldn't have pushed it up. If anything he should have waited until June.
I was joking about his career being over, it's definitely not lol

But when you're an established artist on your 5th LP, there's no reason for you to be selling that low. That's a lack of interest and a wake up call, no?

Think about it, how ****** are you if a date being pushed up, causes you to sell UNDER 20k copies as an established act? Like if it wasn't pushed up, how much do you think it would of sold? The push up accounted for approximately how many copies do you think?

The big part about it is that this is 18K WITH STREAMING. That means that ****** aren't just not buying your ****, they don't even care to listen to it. No place in the market for Wale I don't think.

I don't know what happened with the push up but sometimes if you rush a release you're basically ******* up all of your set up time with the streaming sites, iTunes etc. for features, programs etc.

I don't know what happened with the push up but sometimes if you rush a release you're basically ******* up all of your set up time with the streaming sites, iTunes etc. for features, programs etc.
Not saying this happened with wale, but "pushing up" a release is also a marketing ploy. That could of been his date all along.

If that's the case that wouldn't really affect your set up but I can't call it.

It was just the first thing that came to mind reading that the date changed and the numbers were so low.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom