***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Savannah James held her own in that interview. She ain't let dude mood affect her.

But Gates a strange cat.

On TBC they said a few days ago in Boston he and his people let them know he is celebrating Ramadan and he is holy and can't be touched by a woman except his wife. They made this clear to Yee, so she wouldn't violate. I'm not sure what was said to the young lady above, but if she was informed about this and still touched him then it explains why he responded the way he did. That is a violation, and you already started the interview off on a bad note

If they didn't tell her, then he can't be mad at her.

I will say this, no disrespect big brudda but gates weird and corny. Ahki was in Ace of Diamonds full of naked stippers on Monday. Must have been in that ***** in a hazmat suit.

I will say this, no disrespect big brudda but gates weird and corny. Ahki was in Ace of Diamonds full of naked stippers on Monday. Must have been in that ***** in a hazmat suit.
roll.gif

^ He said his name? I wasn't trying to jump to conclusions, but that's who i thought about on the song Don't Come to La. It's a chore watching YG interviews he don't open up as much and i see the interview is 50 mins, so they must have got him to talk about something other than the album.

^ He said his name? I wasn't trying to jump to conclusions, but that's who i thought about on the song Don't Come to La. It's a chore watching YG interviews he don't open up as much and i see the interview is 50 mins, so they must have got him to talk about something other than the album.

Naw, Charlemagne brought him and Bow Wow up and YG shied away from diving into specifics.

Yeah though, the alcohol and them kind of hounding him about not seeming happy got him to open up a little and actually engage in the interview :lol:

It was mostly oriented around the album's content though.

Last edited:

He definitely talkin bout Chris Brown and CB claimin FTP which is his rivals, that makes it even worse

Naw, Charlemagne brought him and Bow Wow up and YG shied away from diving into specifics.

Yeah though, the alcohol and them kind of hounding him about not seeming happy got him to open up a little and actually engage in the interview
laugh.gif

It was mostly oriented around the album's content though.
I was disappointed that he didn't mention any names.  He doesn't like it but won't call out names; that's a buster move.  I mean, we all know Chris, Bow, and Soulja are basically the main ones but nobody want to say their names because they have reputables on the payroll.  Gang culture is all sorts of messed up now (not like it was great before, lol).

But why does he say that but has Lil Wayne on his album?
And y'all can't tell me drake ain't getting a "pass" from either him or The Game

Back
Top Bottom