***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Wait hold up....yall talking about "All I Have" or "Control Myself" with JLo?

Definitely Control Myself, cause I don't even remember what All I Have sounds like :lol:

i actually liked this song :lol:

Not so much for "Control Myself" :x  zazazazaza zazazaza zazazazazaza zazaza zaza :lol:  on the Soul Sonic force side of the game

Wow this song is burned out my memory, but this was definitely better than Control Myself :lol:

Lol I remember I had 3 NBA Jeff Hamilton jackets back in the day when that song first came out . Copped my first one right after Cam wore it in the Let Me Know video. I had the Blue, then the Black and copped the Red Leather one.

Ebro been washed... dudes like the radio version of Kobe if the mamba didn't plan on retiring any time soon, that n_ used to have it but now he doesn't have it.

Are we ever gonna get audio of this or nah?
nerd.gif

Starts at the beginning then he picks back up with at at 2:29 and comes with the weak, tired *** skin bleaching jokes at like 3:08.

Then they ask a caller who's lying about the situation and the caller said Ebro 
laugh.gif

Everybody at Hot97 seems like a cornball. They're always sounding bitter towards most everything ESPECIALLY when it comes to Charlemagne and TBC. Like y'all don't even have Angie anymore AND she signed with the rival team. What else you got?

Rosenbourg is the worst. Son really thinks playing underground records late at night when no one listens means he is breaking artists and contributing to hip hop.  True culture vulture right there. He is a true diva and straightup f boi the way he gossips and hates on ppl.  Son really got a big head.

Ebro is a clown. Why wouldn't Charlemagne look for better opportunities? That loyalty **** doesn't get you anywhere at work and at the end of the day TBC/HOT is work.

Char's career is on the up and up and he'll be just fine while Ebro is "spilling tea" with clowns like Rosenburg hyping him up. :rolleyes

That's foul. He crossed a line in business that shouldn't be crossed. You don't put people's business out in the public that way, especially when he was trying to expand his brand.

If I were in his place I'd see what i could get from Hot too. They're desperate.

Last edited:
Im not trying to defend ebro but Charl tried to come for his job so IDC what he thinks about me putting his business out there. Plus Charl is always saying hot is wack but that's the first place you run to when its contract time?

Im sure he was just trying to start a bidding war but still.

Last edited:
i actually liked this song :lol:

Not so much for "Control Myself" :x  zazazazaza zazazaza zazazazazaza zazaza zaza :lol:  on the Soul Sonic force side of the game

:smh: The memories I have from this joint, dope song plus I was going through it with my shorty at the time so this is more than just a song for me.

That's foul. He crossed a line in business that shouldn't be crossed. You don't put people's business out in the public that way, especially when he was trying to expand his brand.

If I were in his place I'd see what i could get from Hot too. They're desperate.

people do it all the time to get paid more by the people they're already with

doubt he had any plans to leave

boy is on 3 or so different tv shows, hit podcast and syndicated on the radio

Sometimes u gotta check your current gig to see how much they value u. As long as u and your brand hold value, you're good. If 105 don't want to pay him what he feels he's worth, then looking at Hot97 isn't wrong, Angie did it. Now if 105 values CTG and his brand on TBC, they'll show it in the contract.

Yeah. I don't see it being a serious move to try to turn on 105. But you never know. I wonder if he'll respond.

I doubt he will respond because its probably true. He mentioned in a interview i forgot who it was with that the contract was coming up so it makes sense to test the waters. Ebro came at him because he tried to take his job i don't see what the issue with it but people dont like hot and they like TBC so people are going to ride with whatever team they like.

That whole thing with Ebro is corny, because anybody you is in a top position will test the waters during contract negotiations to see how much they are worth. How many of us have done that in our jobs? Company A is willing to offer me X salary, can you match or top that? If not then I will have to take my services to them. That is just business, and nobody should feel anyway about it.

If Ebro really wants to riff, he should direct his anger at Hot for entertaining Cthagod to begin with. He mad at the wrong person because the company he is riding for would get rid of him if the opportunity presents itself. He trying to make it look like Cthagod was begging for a gig and they turned him down, when in reality he probably was using them as leverage to get a better deal with Power. Hot felt slighted and decided to let Ebro know to save face, and so he don't hear about it through the grapevine.

Last edited:
That's some **** that just shouldn't be said on air tho. He probably was forcing 105 hand to run the numbers up. Ebro jealous because if he did come to hot the # would increase. He honestly makes the breakfast club show. We might be tired of his antics now but originally that's why I start watching/listening. U can tell the people upstairs made him chill out alot. Especially with the Drake slander, dude can't speak any wrong on him anymore, no damn champagne made him do that, the white dude at the big desk on the top floor shut that **** down.

That's some **** that just shouldn't be said on air tho. He probably was forcing 105 hand to run the numbers up. Ebro jealous because if he did come to hot the # would increase. He honestly makes the breakfast club show. We might be tired of his antics now but originally that's why I start watching/listening. U can tell the people upstairs made him chill out alot. Especially with the Drake slander, dude can't speak any wrong on him anymore, no damn champagne made him do that, the white dude at the big desk on the top floor shut that **** down.

This. I initially only watched for CTG's punchlines... ever since he's piped down I rarely tune in unless I'm legitimately interested in the individual they're interviewing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom