***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

LL's verse on "Rampage" :x

But yea I still bump a few of his songs to this day...man I don't care what no one says "love u better" was a dope song

I heard headsprung the other day and i was loving it....funny because i couldnt stand it back then

Last edited:
"Boomin' System"
"Backseat of My Jeep"
"Hush"
"Paradise" (w/ Amerie :pimp:)
"You'll Rock"
"Rock The Bells"
"Best Dress"

Last edited:
Around The Way Girl and Hey Lover :pimp: :pimp:
We didn't grow up in LL's era but rappers from the 90's talk about L like he was that _ at the time. Our favorite rappers worship him.

You ain't lying. I think what's lost is his versatility and consistency in the game. I mean this ****** ran with the Supreme Team...made "I need love", battle rapped....made 5,4,3,21....then pivot to "doing it"....then "luv you better" or head sprung. Street rap, pop rap...it didn't matter. He killed it. He's the first rapper before Hov to be relevant 20 years after his debut in the early 00s. LL always got my respect.

And J-Lo's vocals on that one song might be the worst I've ever heard recorded. Got damn that sht was horrible :lol:.

Shoutout to Marion from in the house :pimp:

LL has always been LL, regardless of changes in culture, album success, flops, controversies, sitcoms, movie hits, bombs, etc. He's always been around. He doesn't even have to put new music out anymore.

Nodody liked "luv u better"? That joint was dope and the beat was stupid
Neptunes 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom