***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

idk
like for my pron i like to be very culturally diverse
I wanna **** the **** outta sophia castello
or lily thai
and this other latina female named cherokee
and I'm always searching asian squirt vids during my pron searches

Last edited:
Naomi getting better with age. Every year she badder.

Vanessa Blue and Kitten in the HOF. Those ******* are magicians.

Angel Eyes got thick as **** with age too.

I haven't heard the name Ayana Angel is mad long.

My boy hit Roxy Reynolds a few years ago after leaving a strip club with her. I don't think I've ever been that jealous of someone before. Roxy was bad, she retire?

Pinky is no where near what she used to be but I would still smash I wouldn't pay top dollar though

Last edited:
idk
like for my pron i like to be very culturally diverse
I wanna **** the **** outta sophia castello
or lily thai
and this other latina female named cherokee
and I'm always searching asian squirt vids during my pron searches

Lily Thai was a true duck eater jn her films lol...also u could never play her films at regular volume shes screamed to loud

Last edited:
Sophia Costello ugly *** remind of some ***** at my job, had the opportunity to smash years ago but I *****ed up. Same body and all that :smh: now shorty is a devout Christian

Man, I don't even watch flicks like that...but I definitely recognize most of these names :lol:.

I'm bout to slide in Kapri Styles DM and see what it's hitting fo :pimp:

Kapri Styles had me on the hunt for a tall skinny joint with full lips and the super bubble for the longest. Still ain't hit one yet

It turns me on more she did a handful of flicks then disappeared. Can't find that ***. Anybody got a ig or something.

Naomi getting better with age. Every year she badder.

Vanessa Blue and Kitten in the HOF. Those ******* are magicians.

Angel Eyes got thick as **** with age too.

I haven't heard the name Ayana Angel is mad long.

My boy hit Roxy Reynolds a few years ago after leaving a strip club with her. I don't think I've ever been that jealous of someone before. Roxy was bad, she retire?

So apparently Ebro threw shots at Charlamagne today. Can't find it anywhere, but seems he said something about Char trying to jump to Hot97 and more skin bleaching mess.

LL wanna put dem paws on CTG :lol:

CdtjK2yWwAs5gxI.jpg

We all saw what LL did when that dude tried to break into his crib :lol:

So it's safe to say he won't be at the TBC...I need to hear them Def Jam stories from back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom