***Official Breakfast Club Interview Thread***

Eh
He ain't really give any insight or anything
Interview was kinda a waste of 30+ min

Could have gained more from watching paint dry.
Or water get wet
Or a dog taking **** and create what fetty wap creates without the hype or damage to your ears.

Fetty a real ***** tho. Putting his people first and doing jersey features for free.

With Glasses Malone one of the better interviews they had where someone did talk some real stuff and no discussion in here :lol: :smh:

Perception is a funny thing. I almost didn't listen to it because I didn't know who dude was (I think I've seen his name featured on songs before)

Reminds of the Flocka interview if Norega said the same stuff verbatim it would have been received differently. Certainly no fake deep or he's not that smart comments.

Last edited:
Yee got on my nerves with that women ****
Still don't get how hitting a man is ok but when a female hits a dude they don't say ****
Hate that hypocrisy
Not that I'm for hitting women
But just hate the way people demonize it
And folks stand by it being ok when women do it

So who the other Paterson rapper Fetty is talking about on My Way? Said ol boy has been rapping for 28 years lol

After listening to most of Fetty's album I'm completely confused how there are people who love Future but hate Fetty. :lol:

Seems like he's a cool dude, just hope he doesn't blow all his money looking out for other ppl.

After listening to most of Fetty's album I'm completely confused how there are people who love Future but hate Fetty. :lol:

Seems like he's a cool dude, just hope he doesn't blow all his money looking out for other ppl.

!!!!!! Bruhh exactly!! Lmao

Give fetty some of hem metro boomin beats. Boy :smh:

Future and Fetty are two COMPLETELY artist. Like not even in the same category 4real.

Y'all think just cuz they both harmonize and rap that they are similar artist. Nah. Future been doing this for a long time, and really be talking bout some ****. Y'all blind though :smh: :lol:

Cuz they don't listen bro. Don't even explain, if u ever listened to a whole project from both besides the harmonizing there's nothing alike.

Sad thing is your favorite rapper was a groupie for every one of em. Ol hey man can I get on your song man *** boy.

Last edited:
U think 2015 Wayne is nice man I can't take u saying people can't rap serious.

14, 15 hell post c2
"***** is topless just like my car, I'm so high I can eat a star" omg omg

Last edited:
:lol: 2007-2011/2012ish was definitely when we bumped Wayne the Most in high school & some of college so I'll always have appreciation for that time period but I think that carter2-carter 3 sessions era was his best IMO

Autotune/lean mentioned in every bar - Wayne is also appreciated i

Last edited:
Sqad - 08 wayne was 
nthat.gif

after that he fell off like a bag of dope 

Wayne from Squad up to the Drought 3 was the best Wayne. That's roughly 02-07.

He was AMAZING at rapping then. Wayne had a legit argument for best rapper alive after Carter 1 - Carter 2. I don't recognize the guy from Carter 3 to today. The fall off was something real to the true fans, while the new fans ate those corny cringeworthy raps up :lol: :smh:

Wayne from Squad up to the Drought 3 was the best Wayne. That's roughly 02-07.

He was AMAZING at rapping then. Wayne had a legit argument for best rapper alive after Carter 1 - Carter 2. I don't recognize the guy from Carter 3 to today. The fall off was something real to the true fans, while the new fans ate those corny cringeworthy raps up :lol: :smh:
Bruh the fall off has made me shed a tear
The best of me freestyle is his magnum opus

At least Wayne was actually good at RAPPING. Something Future will never be good at. And Wayne and Future are like, one year apart, in age. Wayne was on albums in 1996/1997 during an elite era :pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom