OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Originally Posted by doyung9

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

Then it depends who we see in the Finals.
I think if Shaq sits this series, may be the best thing for the team. We don't need him right now.

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

I think if Shaq sits this series, may be the best thing for the team. We don't need him right now.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

I've yet to freak out because last year, with Perk mind you, we were the 4th seed and had just as bad a skid going into playoff time. These guys just know how to turn it on. Our matchup problems don't show up unless we run into the Lakers again, which I hope we have to worry about.

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

I've yet to freak out because last year, with Perk mind you, we were the 4th seed and had just as bad a skid going into playoff time. These guys just know how to turn it on. Our matchup problems don't show up unless we run into the Lakers again, which I hope we have to worry about.

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

I'm not worried. 
I think we need to get back to clamp-down D. Any updates on Delonte?

Celtics in 5, 6, 6.

I'm not worried. 
I think we need to get back to clamp-down D. Any updates on Delonte?

Can't wait for the game tomorrow. 
pimp.gif

My favorite time of the year

Well fellas, we've got a stiff road ahead of us in Miami. Just saw Dwyane Wade KICK someone mid-air to create space and get the And-1 call.

Well fellas, we've got a stiff road ahead of us in Miami. Just saw Dwyane Wade KICK someone mid-air to create space and get the And-1 call.

The refs in this league are pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 
We needed HCA

The refs in this league are pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. 
We needed HCA

Where the hell is everybody? I know we don't have a big fanbase on here but damn you guys suck at discussing this team.
laugh.gif
I'm too depressed to talk Celtics. Since the Perk trade, I have trouble even tuning into games.

I hate Danny Ainge.

Where the hell is everybody? I know we don't have a big fanbase on here but damn you guys suck at discussing this team.
laugh.gif
I'm too depressed to talk Celtics. Since the Perk trade, I have trouble even tuning into games.

I hate Danny Ainge.

Originally Posted by True Blues

laugh.gif

I hate Danny Ainge.
It's tough for sure. Ainge deserves a pink slip.
I think these guys are playing possum again, play will improve now that the real games have started.

laugh.gif

I hate Danny Ainge.
I think these guys are playing possum again, play will improve now that the real games have started.

laugh.gif

I hate Danny Ainge.
I've never really considered the possum role seriously, but looking at last year and now this year, I wouldn't put it past a veteran team.

Especially when being streaky in the playoffs can be so helpful, what better than to bum-rush your first round opponent and then catch the "favorite" in the second round off guard.

laugh.gif

I hate Danny Ainge.
I've never really considered the possum role seriously, but looking at last year and now this year, I wouldn't put it past a veteran team.

Especially when being streaky in the playoffs can be so helpful, what better than to bum-rush your first round opponent and then catch the "favorite" in the second round off guard.

game one had me trembling. that bad pass by rondo was
frown.gif
. final 35secs was amazing, it was
pimp.gif
when ray hit that 3..

Back
Top Bottom