OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

I wish I knew that before buying tickets. Doc is a moron, way to throw the game. And what is with Arroyo taking the last shot??

I wish I knew that before buying tickets. Doc is a moron, way to throw the game. And what is with Arroyo taking the last shot??

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Btw, Von Wafer may be the worst NBA player I've ever seen.
It used to kill me seeing Houston fans hype this guy up. He's TRASH.

Originally Posted by SHUGES

roll.gif
He has absolutely no brains out there. Terrible basketball player. He almost single-handedly lost us the game.

roll.gif
He has absolutely no brains out there. Terrible basketball player. He almost single-handedly lost us the game.

Von played basketball in Louisiana until he went to that prep school in Jr./Sr. year.

They don't breed great basketball IQ here. haha

Von played basketball in Louisiana until he went to that prep school in Jr./Sr. year.

They don't breed great basketball IQ here. haha

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dying at the video of him thinking he made the dunk 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif

Dying at the video of him thinking he made the dunk 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Okay, playoffs time, I am angry we went from the 1 to 3 seed. I hope these guys are just as angry, take it out on those bums in NY.

Okay, playoffs time, I am angry we went from the 1 to 3 seed. I hope these guys are just as angry, take it out on those bums in NY.

damn so its gonna be the same 2morro right? esp since we open up the playoffs vs NY?

damn so its gonna be the same 2morro right? esp since we open up the playoffs vs NY?

I hope everyone on the team is ready, because making a long Playoff run under these conditions is going to be rough.

I hope everyone on the team is ready, because making a long Playoff run under these conditions is going to be rough.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Yeah, same thing tomorrow. Pierce, KG, Rondo, and Ray will all be out, I think JO will be out too, as well as Delonte.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Yeah, same thing tomorrow. Pierce, KG, Rondo, and Ray will all be out, I think JO will be out too, as well as Delonte.

Back
Top Bottom