OFFICIAL Boston Celtics 2010-2011 Season Thread vol. See you in 2018!

Delonte is made of glass, I'm guessing he misses a game or two of the first series. He looked pretty bad coming off the floor last night. I wanted to yell "Chad Pennington!" but I was fixated on the cheerleaders

Delonte is made of glass, I'm guessing he misses a game or two of the first series. He looked pretty bad coming off the floor last night. I wanted to yell "Chad Pennington!" but I was fixated on the cheerleaders

Question. Would you guys have rather kept Tom or keep Doc if you could choose.

I seriously believe ya'll won, because of Tom's defensive rotations more than Docs offensive game.

Seeing Chicago become a defensive force really shows Toms style.

I seriously believe ya'll won, because of Tom's defensive rotations more than Docs offensive game.

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Tom T no doubt. I like Doc, but I was cheering against him coming back this year. I was hoping we could stay in house and get Tibs.
It is what it is, but I would have loved to have him be the next celtics coach for years to come though

these playoffs are going to be brutal for us, I don't think they're up to it. but New York is a good matchup so I think we get to the semis 

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Tom T no doubt. I like Doc, but I was cheering against him coming back this year. I was hoping we could stay in house and get Tibs.
It is what it is, but I would have loved to have him be the next celtics coach for years to come though

these playoffs are going to be brutal for us, I don't think they're up to it. but New York is a good matchup so I think we get to the semis 

Thibs is obviously a defensive mastermind, plus his ability to develop individual offensive skills might be underrated. Kobe credits him with helping his offensive development when he was a teenager.

Doc is an excellent motivator and he's one of the best in the league at drawing up end of quarter/half/game plays.

If I had to choose, I'd have to go with Thibodeau because Doc's future with the team is uncertain. If Doc leaves after this year it would've been nice to promote Tom to the head job.

Thibs is obviously a defensive mastermind, plus his ability to develop individual offensive skills might be underrated. Kobe credits him with helping his offensive development when he was a teenager.

Doc is an excellent motivator and he's one of the best in the league at drawing up end of quarter/half/game plays.

If I had to choose, I'd have to go with Thibodeau because Doc's future with the team is uncertain. If Doc leaves after this year it would've been nice to promote Tom to the head job.

I love Jordan but he is a restricted free agent and I see the Clippers matching offers for him. Any offers that they wouldn't match would probably be out of the Celtics' price range.

I love Jordan but he is a restricted free agent and I see the Clippers matching offers for him. Any offers that they wouldn't match would probably be out of the Celtics' price range.

--Hope to see you guys in the Finals for at least one more epic battle.
pimp.gif

Allen’s grind inspiring Grizzlies’ run

One of his old Boston Celtics teammates remembers Tony Allen chasing LeBron James baseline to baseline in a playoff game. The Celtics had struggled to stop the NBA’s Most Valuable Player, but Allen had come for him with an uncommon ferocity. For a few minutes, James struggled to find space or shots, and finally there unfurled the strangest look upon his face.

Essentially, the expression asked: Who is this guy?

“My assignment was not to let you score,

Allen’s grind inspiring Grizzlies’ run

One of his old Boston Celtics teammates remembers Tony Allen chasing LeBron James baseline to baseline in a playoff game. The Celtics had struggled to stop the NBA’s Most Valuable Player, but Allen had come for him with an uncommon ferocity. For a few minutes, James struggled to find space or shots, and finally there unfurled the strangest look upon his face.

Essentially, the expression asked: Who is this guy?

“My assignment was not to let you score,

Originally Posted by True Blues

It pains me to say this, but we're losing in 6 to the Knicks.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Shaq out for game one so I'm guessing Jermaine starts. But Nenad could start as well. Not sure who I like better against NY.

Originally Posted by True Blues

It pains me to say this, but we're losing in 6 to the Knicks.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

Shaq out for game one so I'm guessing Jermaine starts. But Nenad could start as well. Not sure who I like better against NY.

Where the hell is everybody? I know we don't have a big fanbase on here but damn you guys suck at discussing this team.
laugh.gif

Where the hell is everybody? I know we don't have a big fanbase on here but damn you guys suck at discussing this team.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom