...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Ah man, I have to call AT&T. Everything works fine on my phone except I can't send or receive text messages. Started happening out of nowhere a week orso ago. Took out the battery and all that, still no luck.

I just got the curve 8320 a little over a week ago and loving it. I don't have a microSD card yet, is that why it won't let me put music on it? Eventhough the phone says it's connected, the BB manager says I need to connect my device.

^^^yeah just load the disc they gave you and format the car, my advice is get the biggest MicroSD card you can, i ran out of space really quick....

and for the record
Berry=business
iPhone=high speed crash when trying to text

Originally Posted by DublBagn

^^^yeah just load the disc they gave you and format the car, my advice is get the biggest MicroSD card you can, i ran out of space really quick....

and for the record
Berry=business
iPhone=high speed crash when trying to text

? that comparison makes no sense whatsoever considering you didn't even comment about the same feature of the two phones...with that said, it looks asif the 9000 is about to kill EVERYTHING on the market right now. looking at some videos of it, it is lightning fast and looks super clean. damn, 3g iphone orbb9000? decisions decisions

blah!

I really hope the 9000 comes out on TMO. Hopefully we'll know soon, because I REALLY want to buy another Curve. But if the 9000 is dropping, I'll waitit out.

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

My call log keeps deleting itself. I have a BB 8300 on AT&T, can someone please help me to make this stop? Good looks NT
your memory is getting full.
this was discussed earlier in the thread, but i digress.

to fix it, randomly do a soft reset (which is basically popping your battery out for 10-15 seconds).
i downloaded this program called softreset which does the resetting without taking the battery out.
[you can also dl it here.]
you can also press ALT + LGLG at the same time to clear the event log.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

I really hope the 9000 comes out on TMO. Hopefully we'll know soon, because I REALLY want to buy another Curve. But if the 9000 is dropping, I'll wait it out.

Well since the first Blackbery Curve & Pearl was released to ATT & TMO providers first i don't see why the 9000 wouldn't. Its 2008 andVerizon & Spring are just getting BB Curves
laugh.gif

Price Tag on the9000 is gonna be OD, some industry people say it may be priced between $900-1K but i think most carriers in the US will probably set msrp at $600-700
http://http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/04/08/bgr-radio-episode-1/

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

I really hope the 9000 comes out on TMO. Hopefully we'll know soon, because I REALLY want to buy another Curve. But if the 9000 is dropping, I'll wait it out.

Well since the first Blackbery Curve & Pearl was released to ATT & TMO providers first i don't see why the 9000 wouldn't. Its 2008 and Verizon & Spring are just getting BB Curves
laugh.gif

Price Tag on the 9000 is gonna be OD, some industry people say it may be priced between $900-1K but i think most carriers in the US will probably set msrp at $600-700

hoping your right...nowadays you never know with the providers...all it takes it some $ and incentives and ATT or somebody got a 6-month exclusive

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Well since the first Blackbery Curve & Pearl was released to ATT & TMO providers first i don't see why the 9000 wouldn't. Its 2008 and Verizon & Spring are just getting BB Curves
laugh.gif

Price Tag on the 9000 is gonna be OD, some industry people say it may be priced between $900-1K but i think most carriers in the US will probably set msrp at $600-700

hoping your right...nowadays you never know with the providers...all it takes it some $ and incentives and ATT or somebody got a 6-month exclusive
this is more updated http://www.boygeniusreport.com/2008/04/30/blackberry-9000-hard-specs-you-excited/

im coppin as soon as it hits ATT, i know yall love yall curves but 8700 with the gold ol track wheel still does the job for me. Ive been waiting for BB to dropsomething much better 3G x BB means im sold.

So there you have it - full specs on the much-awaited BlackBerry 9000. Ah, the carriers! AT&T, NTT DoCoMo, and Vodafone are indeed the launch carriers with AT&T having a U.S. exclusive and being the first carrier to launch worldwide.
t mobile and others are gonna get the 9000 waaaaaaay after, all you gotta do is get an unlocked version anyway like when the 8300 first dropped.

So there you have it - full specs on the much-awaited BlackBerry 9000. Ah, the carriers! AT&T, NTT DoCoMo, and Vodafone are indeed the launch carriers with AT&T having a U.S. exclusive and being the first carrier to launch worldwide. What would we do without our carrier ninjas? First yesterday's document and now this! Shout out to y'all, you know who you are!
damn did i call that one??? heated tho
mad.gif

This is part of the reason why I'm switching to AT&T
pimp.gif
T-Mobilestay taking Ls(lates, losses, etc.) when it comes to getting new cell phones
tired.gif
Guess you can say that AT&T pays to play
pimp.gif

Yeah, I think TMO will eventually get it, but obviously later than AT&T. They are getting that flip style Blackberry though, called the Kick Start. Butthat joint is so wack to me--clearly aimed at the younger, Sidekick rockin' crowd.

not tryna start no beef.....................but what makes you (for the people who are on tmobile) go with that carrier? you had a sdk first? tmo has theslowest data network out of any carrier if i recall.
Let me see, should we release the newest phone to the 4th largest carrier with no 3G and spotty nationwide coverage or to #1 AT&T with ubiquitousnationwide coverage and a 3G network. Not a hard decision to make if I were RIM.

Yeah, I think TMO will eventually get it, but obviously later than AT&T. They are getting that flip style Blackberry though, called the Kick Start. But that joint is so wack to me--clearly aimed at the younger, Sidekick rockin' crowd.
sick.gif

Thats the main reason I never liked tmobile I guess. Kiddie Carrier. Pay they bill at the lil tmo stand in the mall. They got some walk in spots these days iveseen, but most be them little stands with young dudes askin if you got a cell phone already
eyes.gif
. They coverage use to suck but I guess over the years they gotten better butthey still slower than sprint, att, verizon........only + I can see is they are a lil cheaper but forget that. it aint worth it. I rather go with the largesttelecommunications provider in the world for a cell phone call me bias.

question about jive talk...

its just AIM right?
whenver i send or recieve an IM does it take away form my text?
I dont have internet on my curve, can i still get it? or does it need internet to run it?

laugh.gif

i dont understand why some blackberry users dont have a data plan.
i just dont get it; its like ordering a hamburger without the burger.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Yeah, I think TMO will eventually get it, but obviously later than AT&T. They are getting that flip style Blackberry though, called the Kick Start. But that joint is so wack to me--clearly aimed at the younger, Sidekick rockin' crowd.
sick.gif

Thats the main reason I never liked tmobile I guess. Kiddie Carrier. Pay they bill at the lil tmo stand in the mall. They got some walk in spots these days ive seen, but most be them little stands with young dudes askin if you got a cell phone already
eyes.gif
. They coverage use to suck but I guess over the years they gotten better but they still slower than sprint, att, verizon........only + I can see is they are a lil cheaper but forget that. it aint worth it. I rather go with the largest telecommunications provider in the world for a cell phone call me bias.

laugh.gif
i dont know- tmo > att where I'm at...might be changed nowbut i've been with TMO for years and years...even before the sidekicks...in my times of having 2 and 3 phones i had ATT and the TMO was better, also hadnextel but that was just for the Chirp-

TMO always been good to me when it comes to getting upgrades and replacements...they also extend my contract out everytime
laugh.gif
enh i see ATT getting new phones and ALMOST made the switch with the wholeiphone thing but TMO is good to me...

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

not tryna start no beef.....................but what makes you (for the people who are on tmobile) go with that carrier? you had a sdk first? tmo has the slowest data network out of any carrier if i recall.
Let me see, should we release the newest phone to the 4th largest carrier with no 3G and spotty nationwide coverage or to #1 AT&T with ubiquitous nationwide coverage and a 3G network. Not a hard decision to make if I were RIM.

Gotta agree with you there, T-Mo data leaves ALOT to be desired. It seems like as more people have gotten SKs the service has gone down the drain
tired.gif

i really hope the 9000 isnt really going to be $900-$1000 this summer.
i was looking forward to having this for the summer.

LOL kiddie carrier all because they got a stand in the mall. Im sorry but every carrier (at least in atlanta) has a stand in the mall. SMH. But everythin elsemakes sense, i guess.

Back
Top Bottom