...Official BLACKBERRY Thread v.updated...

Originally Posted by Prez T

im having trouble downloading OS 4.2.2

i have to completely reup my system because my BBerry nuked itself . the tutorial im reading told me to go to the AT&T site to download OS 4.2.2 , but the only things they had to download were different versions of Desktop Manager . is there something im missing ? does Desktop Manager come with OS as well ?

you DL it to the desktop manager, plug your phone into your computer and install through desktop manager.

At least that's how I did it with my pearl.

Quick question: Do chat apps use your text messaging? at first I thought it didnt because I thought it uses the internet on the data plan, but a tmobile reptold me otherwise.

Good looks sdubl....which BB do you own?
laugh.gif
I'm trying to get all my @#@ together for when I cop my bb curve may 2nd.

I just copped the pearl this weekend and I am loving it. I do have one question though. When using opera mini which I am actually posting from right now, Ikeep getting this error mesage. Its called error 533 and it happens almost every time I an surfing NT or other websites for more than 5 minutes. Does anyoneknow what may be the cause of this?

Originally Posted by iwhohavenothing

Good looks sdubl....which BB do you own?
laugh.gif
I'm trying to get all my @#@ together for when I cop my bb curve may 2nd.

curve

I've been offered a Blackberry 8310 at a real low price but is it worth getting one? I wouldn't be using it for work; only for my personal Gmailaccount. I do check my emails a lot on my current cell (Nokia 6300) using the Gmail application. It's nice and all but I'm getting bored of the phone.I'm a bit confused as to how a Blackberry works. When I receive an email in my Gmail account would I get a message on the Blackberry telling me so? If yes,does this mean the Blackberry is constantly 'online' to check for messages or does it just know when it's been sent one? I suppose I'm askingif it's worth me getting one and if my bills would definitely go up? Thanks for any help.

Ok....I'm thinkining of making the switch to the Curve from an iPhone and I need to know on a blackberry can I get weather updates, and also how good isthe camera?I loved taking pics on my iPhone

so does anyone have this new OS that has video and youtube and such?

*i have a curve for att btw

if so, please PM and send it to me...id greatly appreciate it

thanks!

i have a bunch of questions . . i finally made the switch to a blackberry 8320 for t-mobile . .

if anyone is willing to help please message me on aim: pnoi stylezz

thanks in advance . .

does the Blackberry curve that's coming to sprint have threaded SMS? where you can write a text message beyond 160 characters?

also how good is the blackberry web browser? I don't want to pay extra 30 bucks when I can use opera mini, unless the bb browser is that good.

just wondering are there any charges for bb messenger or jivetalk?

that is if i just have a regular calling plan without text messages...

anyone!?

The 9000 is so sweet.

I was debating between the new BB and the new iphone, but since the 9000 is coming with 3g...

BB it is
pimp.gif

The only thing out of the iphone that I really want is touch screen, but its really not that serious.

Im in love with bb messenger.

My call log keeps deleting itself. I have a BB 8300 on AT&T, can someone please help me to make this stop? Good looks NT

Originally Posted by Kaimel Rule

The 9000 is so sweet.

I was debating between the new BB and the new iphone, but since the 9000 is coming with 3g...

BB it is
pimp.gif

The only thing out of the iphone that I really want is touch screen, but its really not that serious.

Im in love with bb messenger.
YES!

the 9000 could carry an MSRP in the $900-$1,000 range
NO!

Back
Top Bottom