Official Bitcoin Thread

George does a good job of talking people out of making bad decisions, I think.

Dude must already be loaded from what I can tell.

I was late on $DOGE and $SHIBA so I bet on $CATE since I was early on it and I can build volume at dirt cheap price.

After several dips and a long consolidation, it has become the third best performing memecoin behind only $DOGE and $SHIBA.

https://finance.yahoo.com/.../catecoin-cate-dogecoin...

Hardly a ****coin as the supply is limited, you earn 2% every transaction, has utility (Defi meme platform like 9gag) plus theres staking option.

app.catecoin.club/catecoin-stakings/#

Market cap just hit USD20M so its still pretty early for this coin
🚀

Bought mine from Pancake swap.

cate1.jpeg
cate2.jpeg
cate3.jpeg
cate4.jpeg
cate5.jpeg

*Not a financial advice

Congratulations to those who bought $CATE after I posted this. We got ourselves a bagger 💰
70171F95-F599-454B-933A-3F0D6BAB9282.jpeg

Now is probably the time to buy because the next cycle for NFT's might be the biggest.

Facebook rebranding to Meta just pumped up everything.
Twitter - NFT verification inbound
Coinbase - NFT Marketplace to take on Opensea and bring in a boatload of users
Adobe - Integrating NFT creation tools into Photoshop.

Don't forget the biggest multichain DEX (SUSHI) releasing SHOYU (NFT Metaverse/marketplace) next week.

Don't forget the biggest multichain DEX (SUSHI) releasing SHOYU (NFT Metaverse/marketplace) next week.

Yes, forgot about this and also the Reddit marketplace this as well.
You know Sushi is going to innovate. Competition on Solana marketplaces has definitely helped and will do the same for ETH.

Trying to figure out the best way to fund the STRONG node- I'd prefer not to swap some ETH to STRONG straight up. One way to do this if i'm understanding it correctly is to pull some funds from the crypto i hold (I.G. ETH) without having to sell it outright via a crypto loan. Then use that to buy STRONG. Anyone familiar with this?

I just flipped it all to eth on cb and sent that eth to my cb wallet.

swapped it to 10 strong with my eth in my cb wallet

sent strong and some eth to metamask and started the node.

idk I paid some gas but I couldn’t think of any other way to do it.

I just flipped it all to eth on cb and sent that eth to my cb wallet.

swapped it to 10 strong with my eth in my cb wallet

sent strong and some eth to metamask and started the node.

idk I paid some gas but I couldn’t think of any other way to do it.

Was going to go the CB Wallet route too but I was thinking of sending to KuCoin to swap to USDT then get STRONG with that, then transfer to MM. Seemed like fees would be lower but not sure.

Was going to go the CB Wallet route too but I was thinking of sending to KuCoin to swap to USDT then get STRONG with that, then transfer to MM. Seemed like fees would be lower but not sure.
This is what I wanna do to avoid waiting a week for it to clear on Coinbase but idk my purchase limit on KuCoin and I can’t figure out how to see it

there was also around a ~$600 difference if I bought usdt with my debit card
Like bought 12000 worth and would only receive 11400ish

Cant think of a way around it without having to wait for Coinbase to clear

4 YouTube videos later and I still have no idea how to buy catecoin or any alternate coins not on Coinbase.

Getting it wasnt so bad, getting it out and back to eth has been a pain for me plus the gas fees.

I just used trust wallet and uniswap from the integrated browser

Do you guys connect your ledger to MetaMask? I got this insane notification stating
“Expose your device accounts through websocket.
Opening a bridge exposes all of your accounts to third party applications”

clicked cancel so fast, Soul almost left my body. Is this accurate???? Seems crazy

Hate to be that guy , but can someone please give me a list or point me in the right direction of a good crypto trading app and what steps should I take regarding the wallet , what in da hell does "Gas" mean cuz I'm from the hood and we all know what that means in these parts of town....j/k ..but in all honesty please any help would be greatly appreciated. Kinda like how the stock market thread is and how Johnny Redstorm updates the front page every couple of months we don't have that here. So please cuz know it's been spoken to death , anything would help.

Edit :Did my Google's and I'm more clear on things regarding the wallet....but would still be willing to accept more pointers and guidance.....what App should I use etc etc

Last edited:
Coinbase is the probably the best for most people to start with. Good amount of crypto to buy and easy to use.

gas is paid to the miners of eth and goes up and down depending on the amount of transactions at the time.

so say I’m swapping eth for another coin like Shib built on the eth network I gotta pay gas to do it.

Gas = commissions. But right now the ETH commissions are WILD high, and based on network usage instead of like a flat fee or % of transaction. Other networks have lower commissions (some as low as a fraction of a cent). Several reasons why fees are lower on other networks, but know most tokens are traded on Ethereum.

Start with Coinbase, their trading is fee based and it's a good starting point to get used to crypto.

Others in here have way more knowledge and can give you better starting points for reading and education.

Buy thru coinbase and you pay a fee that ranges from like 99 cents to 2.99? based on the amount. Their app/ terms outline the fee. But if I were to swap my AMP to ETH using Metamask right now, no matter the amount, it would cost me. 03-.04 ETH, or between $150-$200.

Back
Top Bottom