Official Bitcoin Thread

*general complaint about ETH gas fees*

Trying to stake like $85 of xRUNE to make sure I have a spot in the $THOR IDO, but gas is like $250 right now. Will wait until like midnight so I'm only paying out $150 in gas fees :rolleyes

Gas is going to be **** until we see NFTs move to L2s or sharding comes. We can’t handle DeFi and NFTs on mainnet.

if you don’t have eth as a top 2 position you’re NGMI.

Last edited:
Yesterday was the beginning of Eth 2.0. Can't wait till it's complete, which will probably be by Summer from what I've heard lately. Gonna try to stack as much as I can before PoS happens.

D06236DC-AED7-442C-A792-4165F1F80F35.png

Ethereum my third biggest bag holding but I’m heavily invested lol.

I’m done chasing plays. Moved my coins to stick with the big 3. The best part about this is I don’t constantly have to stay up to date with everything in the crypto world and I can live my life as I normally would. I know I’m going to miss gains but I’m comfortable with these bags and my position.

I’ll ape into samo when it dips again just for one meme moon / **** coin play :lol:

Is their like a crypto for beginners? Don’t know where I should start, what coins to invest in , etc.

a particular YouTuber or anything to get the basics ?

Any links or advice would be appreciated. Thanks in afvance
Coin Bureau YouTube channel.

Binance Acamedy

Finematics YouTube channel

There are loads more but I stay start off with Binance academy and Finematics.
Then do a deep dive into coins using Coin Bureau.

Gas is going to be **** until we see NFTs move to L2s or sharding comes. We can’t handle DeFi and NFTs on mainnet.

if you don’t have eth as a top 2 position you’re NGMI.

One thing I realised is that it's going to be difficult to move NFT's from ETH layer 1.
The network effect is so big. I've seen so many people discount SOL NFT's just because they're not on ETH.
IMX NFT's are also not taking off in the way people thought they would.

ETH 2.0 really is the only thing that help. EIP-1559 has been a bit of a disappointment for me but maybe I'm just a salty miner. :lol:

D06236DC-AED7-442C-A792-4165F1F80F35.png

Ethereum my third biggest bag holding but I’m heavily invested lol.

I’m done chasing plays. Moved my coins to stick with the big 3. The best part about this is I don’t constantly have to stay up to date with everything in the crypto world and I can live my life as I normally would. I know I’m going to miss gains but I’m comfortable with these bags and my position.

I’ll ape into samo when it dips again just for one meme moon / **** coin play :lol:
I updated my Blockfolio app and it logged me out (I never had an account in the first place) and lost all my info :smh:. I don't even know what I own anymore :lol:.

Coin Bureau YouTube channel.

Binance Acamedy

Finematics YouTube channel

There are loads more but I stay start off with Binance academy and Finematics.
Then do a deep dive into coins using Coin Bureau.

One thing I realised is that it's going to be difficult to move NFT's from ETH layer 1.
The network effect is so big. I've seen so many people discount SOL NFT's just because they're not on ETH.
IMX NFT's are also not taking off in the way people thought they would.

ETH 2.0 really is the only thing that help. EIP-1559 has been a bit of a disappointment for me but maybe I'm just a salty miner. :lol:
I don’t own any other nft’s. Network effects and branding are showing how powerful eth is.

So i did a swap of my dogelon, paid the fee, why is it still showing? My eth from the gas is definitely gone

So i did a swap of my dogelon, paid the fee, why is it still showing? My eth from the gas is definitely gone

showing what?

Looks like this transaction is just authorizing the dex to swap the coin. You still need to go ahead and swap it.

Back
Top Bottom