Official Bitcoin Thread

I would put play money on CATE to make a few hundred and get out. But being in NY. The steps to go through are a lot.
Quick NY question. I'm in NY as well and I'm using gemini. Is this a good thing? Or am I going to have to jump through hoops to make a withdrawal in the future? What do u use?

Kinda cool we’ll never really know these crypto guys true worth
87D12397-3FA0-49D2-8B55-A30F4B977AEC.png

An influx of new people here asking questions about how to trade ****coins is usually the start of a blow off topping pattern.

Start being smart about things.
Very true. Lol. I’m one of the idiots. But at least my limit is a couple hundred bucks just for fun

Like when I bought 100 dollars worth of Doge when it was 0.009 cents for the lulz

Talked to someone I know briefly the other day about crypto. Didn't know they were getting in to it. Of course outside of Bitcoin, it was all Doge and other coins with animals on them. Peeped her Twitter, and they're following at least 6 different Doge accounts.

My exit strategy at the end of the bull run is pretty straight forward.

Cash out initial investment put in Bitcoin and buy a few nodes. Convert most of the rest to Eth. Put the other money on solid coins and do a little (just a little) gambling on the funny stuff.

Once alt coin dominance ends, it’s a wrap for these meme and **** coins. Should be real soon. We’ll have 2 months of BTC pumping after and that’s when the real FOMO kicks in.

my exit strategy will be to ladder out 50-80%, depending on the coin, into stables, and watch for reentry into mostly ethereum and bitcoin while holding the few alts i have confidence in. probably look to park the stables for gains.

this is all depending on if i misjudge and get rekt or not. chasing that dopamine rush on some “what if” can be my downfall. i have things staked and some have unbonding periods up to 30 days so i’ve already started the process of unstaking on most of em so i can be liquid.

If you’re there just for the flip, it’s always better to sell the pre reveal and buy back the floor on the reveal if it’s a strong project.

I don't think meme coins signal the top this time. Things don't seem to be in sync with earlier this year.
I think retail fomo for NFT's might signal the top. Memes have kinda come out early.

How many of you have exit plans or strategies to manage the end of this bull run?

Ive been concentrating down into Ether, OHM and soon KLIMA.

at some point when I feel the r/r isn’t there to buy more eth, I’m gonna start loading cash into stables and farming them while I wait for a correction.

When eth breaks out to 10-20k, I’m planning on taking the extra coins I own above my minimum core and throwing them into Alchemix.fi and doing an alETH loan. I’ll then convert the alETH into stables to earn some yield in LPs while I wait for a correction.

If I time it correctly and ETH starts selling off heavily, I’ll exit my stables, buy back my debt, use the difference in fiat to buy more eth, NFTs or alts.

now is the time to be planning for the next stage Yall. Don’t be reactive, be proactive.

Already have a target in mind.
Once I hit, I'm going 50% into stables. Let that marinade with compound interest on Celsius or something. That will be my Black Swan money.
I just need to come out this bull run on a high.

Kinda cool we’ll never really know these crypto guys true worth
87D12397-3FA0-49D2-8B55-A30F4B977AEC.png

If SBF has 22 Billion then no way CZ is sitting at only 2 Billion when he owns the biggest exchange and BNB is at 88 Billion market cap.

why can't I find this **** like this :lol:

Bruh, I don't think you need to bother with meme coins with them Strong nodes :lol:

crazy how the meka hype fell after that rarity buy fiasco. floor is less than 1 eth now.
C5BEA4AA-43AD-4A0C-9DC6-F2735CD0EE77.jpeg

Pure greed. There's no need for it when you get royalties on each secondary sale.
Just reminded me of Solbears :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom