Official Bitcoin Thread

If bull trend holds SOL will go to 200 - 250 in the short term.

But personally i would buy some now and then set orders all the way down to $100 in anticipation of a correction.

I was hoping it would hover around 113-120 today, but it just kept going. i finally got in at 131 and will be slowly adding

Minting 10k cats tomorrow for 10 sol and ****ted on people for not owning 10 sol
Just Catching Up On The Discord....... How's That Correlate To A Rug Pull Tho?

Feel Like That Was More So A Comment Referring To All The Complaints They Saw From The Increased Markup On The Cats. I See The Greed, But Are They In The Wrong For Hoping People Who Profited Off That First Drop Would Jump Back Into A New Project For Double The Mint Price? :nerd:

It's Not Like This Man Posted A Picture Lighting A Blunt Or Wiping His *** With A SOL Coin :lol:

Same Dudes Selling A 5 SOL Bear For 17+ SOL Are Complaining About A 10 SOL Mint?

Seems Ironic No? 🤔

Last edited:
I’ve been diving deep on this BTC to $1mil and $100mil price targets.
Can’t tell me $1mil isn’t inevitable, and I’m not even sure it’s remotely the peak on long long term view.

$100mil won’t happen just due the size of the global economy. It would mean Bitcoin is the medium of exchange for everything if it was at that level

I took the plunge and got a blockfi CC. 1.5% back in BTC.. with USD inflating and BTC scarcity, makes too much sense.

What happened?!
Hyped up a metaverse type deal but really they just wanted to mint another 10k NFTs for 10 SOL each.

Just Catching Up On The Discord....... How's That Correlate To A Rug Pull Tho?

Feel Like That Was More So A Comment Referring To All The Complaints They Saw From The Increased Markup On The Cats. I See The Greed, But Are They In The Wrong For Hoping People Who Profited Off That First Drop Would Jump Back Into A New Project For Double The Mint Price? :nerd:

It's Not Like This Man Posted A Picture Lighting A Blunt Or Wiping His *** With A SOL Coin :lol:

Same Dudes Selling A 5 SOL Bear For 17+ SOL Are Complaining About A 10 SOL Mint?

Seems Ironic No? 🤔
Yeah it's not a traditional 'rugpull' but the developer directly influenced the collapse of the project. Idk what to make of it... The bears were a successful launch and the team refunded like 120k SOL from overselling. If they wanted to run away with a bag then that was the chance. But the public perception is in the toilet at this point.. Imo the art is fire still. I'm looking to grab a space helmet bear at under 5 SOL :smh: :lol:. Only invest what you're comfortable losing.

nice I’m on the waitlist, do you get to pick what coin you get in rewards?

yea u can change it in the app immediately, I just checked and didnt realize that I could choose xlm, doge or eth

I swear last time i checked it was only btc and grt

FD6D7957-E2A0-4A1D-AF95-4B6472710F76.jpeg

nice, kind of wack you don’t get 4% back in btc or eth but whatever.

I’ll set mine to btc and just use that to get myself some btc since I don’t own any.

is kucoin considered a tier 1 exchange? looks like top 10 by volume. does anyone know if a listing there will bump a token price way up?

Imagine 100 years from now when all us are no longer broke boys and we’re dead and our kids are playing video games for sol and sick nft’s when they are like 75 years old and never worked a day in their life because we gifted them .5 eth.

are we going to have an even worse class separation issue? :lol:

Expected, SOL to top out at $150 end of this bull run. HAH!

Printing ATH daily

ETH looking like it wants to get to 4K as well. Will soon be time to break out the P diddy gifs

i wonder what the max circulating supply of bitcoin really would be after you subtract all the lost/irretrievable coins and the bitcoin dust floating around in wallets.

Heard some people say its as low as 14 Million.
I really need to take BTC a lot more serious than I have been.

Hyped up a metaverse type deal but really they just wanted to mint another 10k NFTs for 10 SOL each.

Yeah it's not a traditional 'rugpull' but the developer directly influenced the collapse of the project. Idk what to make of it... The bears were a successful launch and the team refunded like 120k SOL from overselling. If they wanted to run away with a bag then that was the chance. But the public perception is in the toilet at this point.. Imo the art is fire still. I'm looking to grab a space helmet bear at under 5 SOL :smh: :lol:. Only invest what you're comfortable losing.

Damn :lol:
Greed set in and they were the only smooth launch I've had all week.

Still see some traffic on Solanart but I dunno if I should sell mine or just wait. Was hoping for 20 SOL.
I think some people are accumulating on the low but the tweet from Solanart is kinda alarming.

is kucoin considered a tier 1 exchange? looks like top 10 by volume. does anyone know if a listing there will bump a token price way up?

I would rank Kucoin high. It wasn't quite the ghetto like Cryptopia back in the days but it was a bit rough.
They've cleaned it up alot though and the utility for their coin has always been good.

They are also usually early to gems which is a good sign for me because I know the promising ones will end up on Binance or the likes.

It doesn't have the "wen binance" or coinbase effect though :lol:

It's been funny reading the Discord.

It's getting a lot of publicity because of Alex Becker who's got a large following and the trading is breaking Solanart.
He even opened a new discord and it has thousand of members already.

Solsea is launching in an hour so I'm hoping we get a competent NFT marketplace on Sol and thar raise the price.
All this publicity is good as far as i'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom