Official Bitcoin Thread

Terrible FUD than this...

http://www.cryptovibes.com/crypto-news/youtuber-was-paid-by-polish-bank-to-slander-crpytocurrencies/

FE75B027-19B0-46B8-9EF6-7BC5EFB16E7D.png

My buddy just sold all of his LTC, says "My money can be better invested elsewhere"

Some people aren't cut out for this life
There's always the perspective that he can funnel that into different alts and increase that money and come back to LTC stronger

I don't even tell people about crypto... when I first got formally introduced I wanted the world to know about it... fast forward almost 3 months later and i don't speak to no one about it...

It's really what you make of it. All I know, I want to have enough chips to buy a house in a couple years...

I don't even tell people about crypto... when I first got formally introduced I wanted the world to know about it... fast forward almost 3 months later and i don't speak to no one about it...

It's really what you make of it. All I know, I want to have enough chips to buy a house in a couple years...

The first rule of Crypto is: you do not talk about Crypto. The second rule of Crypto is: you DO NOT talk about Crypto!

56e6af9e1e0000950070ff8d.gif

In all seriousness, I was once a person who would draw up random conversations about the space, but it would always end with me trying to justify its existence and my involvement. Now it's like the last thing I'll ever speak about to anyone if spoken about at all.

from my experience, people expect to make 10 grand profit on a 100$ one-time investment, once they don't see the huge greens they complain and are out...i just say yeah me too lol.

It’s one of those double edged swords

We want more people to learn about crypto and more fiat to be invested, but those conversations are brutal more often than not

It’s like they need to take an interest on their own and do their own research and once they’re believers then we can talk, otherwise I’m probably not saying anything myself

I got a friend who is interested but only wants to put like $500 in which is fine whatever I respect mitigating risk but he refuses to enter thinking he can get price that are even lower than the lows we just had. Dude has no background in anticipating markets so it’s a completely baseless hope he has that things will crash. I don’t even bothe letting him know anymore when prices are on sale.

from my experience, people expect to make 10 grand profit on a 100$ one-time investment, once they don't see the huge greens they complain and are out...i just say yeah me too lol.

What's crazy is those type of gains are very well possible with a $100 investment. It's just not likely.

I refer to the screenshot below as a constant reminder of how powerful the HODL can be. Patience is the key!

615A081E-1065-4B86-AEE4-D43EEBB20BB1[1].jpeg

Keep in mind this was posted around the beginning of the year when the crypto frenzy was at its peak. Still good gains to this date nonetheless.

So much truth in here :lol:. I used to try to put everybody on crypto thinking I was a helping hand. But people are so damn hard headed. If you really just do a little reading it's obvious this isn't going away

Makes u wonder how many closet crypto investors there are :lol:

U could have a work meeting with a bunch of crypto investors and nobody knows it haha

I have a couple coworkers that invest, one I talk to regularly and one I don’t (about crypto)

I have a couple of students who are involved with crypto but aside from one the rest are the types to think they’re getting rich off $50.

What's crazy is those type of gains are very well possible with a $100 investment. It's just not likely.

I refer to the screenshot below as a constant reminder of how powerful the HODL can be. Patience is the key!

615A081E-1065-4B86-AEE4-D43EEBB20BB1[1].jpeg

Keep in mind this was posted around the beginning of the year when the crypto frenzy was at its peak. Still good gains to this date nonetheless.

NEO changed lives in 2017. If you put a generous investment in early that year, you’d be well over a mil in returns last month. 2-3k initial investment and you’d have a lambo.

Side note. I love how the lambo meme has become the crypto punchline. :lol: but that really is the bar in the back of everyone’s minds. We might not literally buy a lambo if we come up, but the fact that you’d even have the money for one cash is the real finish line :lol:

Back
Top Bottom