Official Bitcoin Thread

- coinbase commerce released
- litepay coming
- bittrex invite/waiting list at 1.1mil to get in crypto
- robinhood waiting list over 1.3mil
- bittrex USD gateway coming
- NO FUD currently

Bitcoin and whole market bout to break upside....btc 12k near future is my take. Then once FOMO hits, I don't know where it'll take us and the market.

Heads up if you're looking for a legit Wallet...

abra.jpg

Most are useless.
Except Polymath though, that one was worth it.

No referral though, just straight air drop.

Liking the steady growth rather than the rapid surges that usually gets the crypto community pumped.

Just a matter of time before we see this year's first episode of mass FOMO kick in.

This run is nice... kinda unexpected bUT needed to build confidence in newbies just getting in..

I think any lite coin under 300 is a good buy regardless if you're long term holder...

If btc crosses 10k this week... 300 ltc is around the corner...

Once lite pay is live things will pick up 2x...

Still never got any of those "verify charges" on my Chase account from Coinbase.... is that suspicious?

Might just have to keep buying via CC and eat the fees.

Wish I would have bought more LTC on the dip, but it's still nice seeing green across the board. I dipped my toes a few weeks ago and went in stronger during the dip. I've been taking it slow and reading and trying to learn as much as possible. Thanks to everyone in here so far.

Shouldve bought more ltc a week ago damnit. Still happy though...glad my first crypto buying experience has been positive so far. Just wanna keep the momentum now

Back
Top Bottom