Official Bitcoin Thread

had to add WTC to my portfolio. not gonna miss this wave.

WTC about to go up...the colorful lines (Fib retractment levels) on the chart are the targets where one would take profits...

*EDIT*
Wrong chart...damn tradingview doesn’t work well on Apple cellphones...not giving my chart labels. ☹️

Last edited:
source.gif

woke up to LTC like

The volume on BTC as of lately is crazy.

Lots of people getting in...

Feb 16th, the theory might be real...

It's coming.

Last edited:
Some people were saying that prices may go up as it gets closer to Lunar New Year, based off of some spending patterns of Asia. LTC coming back though :smokin

Please follow the BTC price of the alt, and not the dollar value. It will help you in the long run.

Last year when BTC was riding up, it may look like alts are doing well that's because their price point is up...this isn't always the case.

Learned this in charting...and still learning.

The floor supports you everyday. Ceilings are there for resistance. Down is support. Up is resistance. 2 trend line crosses determines the move if it will be a "bear or bull" trend.

Basic stuff.

Now I'm learning that RSI will fake you out. The only way to know if the pattern will complete is by the volume. :lol:

Please follow the BTC price of the alt, and not the dollar value. It will help you in the long run.

Last year when BTC was riding up, it may look like alts are doing well that's because their price point is up...this isn't always the case.

Learned this in charting...and still learning.

The floor supports you everyday. Ceilings are there for resistance. Down is support. Up is resistance. 2 trend line crosses determines the move if it will be a "bear or bull" trend.

Basic stuff.

Now I'm learning that RSI will fake you out. The only way to know if the pattern will complete is by the volume. :lol:

Great advice. Until recently I was definitely following the USD value of alts

Did someone mention this? If not, I’m about to make a position on LuxCoin. Going to wait until it drop under 21%.

6A2C556A-FA06-4C8A-B24A-F1D0C98F9BBE.png

Final touched back my initial investment.

Thankfully I’m only down a little bit. Bought in the middle when most were going down, now it’s hovering back. Also had a tiny bit from months ago which helped a little.

First post in here but I’m getting the hang of it and hoping to succeed with everyone.

That LTC tho, whoever got in near the 100s barely a week ago, it’s nearly double now

Missed out on OMG at $9.

I was ready to buy at $12 but I decided to wait a bit longer.

Now it's $15.50 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom