Official Bitcoin Thread

I honestly don’t understand what makes Poe a valuable project. I just don’t see it. The biggest issue for people trying to enter the media industry is marketing and getting exposure and Poe doesn’t address that. What good is timestamping your articles when you aren’t getting page views?

Didn't but any tron in the 20s... but I loaded up at .4 and .10 a little bit at .15 too..

Might buy some more tomorrow if it still under a dime

How did it go from top 5 to not mentioned at all?

Didn't but any tron in the 20s... but I loaded up at .4 and .10 a little bit at .15 too..

Might buy some more tomorrow if it still under a dime

So mad I went hard getting tron when it was in the 20s when I could've got more ven or icx

How did it go from top 5 to not mentioned at all?
Tron is dead.It caught a lot of bodies in the .15-.30 range.I sadly didn't dump at .30 nor .20.Still have it lol if it gets to .12 again,I'll dump it.

If you brought into hype like myself, made a little 2-3x you’re probably done with TRON at this point.

If you believe in the Company/Tech you ride it out. There may still be a Lambo on the horizon.

If you brought into hype like myself, made a little 2-3x you’re probably done with TRON at this point.

If you believe in the Company/Tech you ride it out. There may still be a Lambo on the horizon.

The company is only 4 months old so it's still early... but that jump to .28 cents was wild... I wish I took some profit ath... lesson learned..

I want to add stellar (XLM) to my portfolio.

Debating what I should sell to get in on XLM.

Maybe Monero or Dash :rolleyes

I could also reduce my position in LTC :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom