Official Bitcoin Thread

I expect NEO to have a lot of growth in the Long term.

+ holding will get you Gas.

Love it.

The more I read about ENG, the more I like. Aims to solve the scalability issues of ethereum while adding the added benefit of security/privacy.

Vitalik is even high on ENG. And it's got a great team of scholars. Plus a 74M circulating supply with 150M total? Seems like a no brainier for me. Unless I'm missing something here.

Took my Tron profits from the last surge and moved it to Litecoin. Neither have had any gains ever since to be honest. At least LTC hasn't taken a dive though.

NEO at 4-5 hunnid might be a tad conservative too, it should be a top 5 coin, wouldn't be surprised at 700 EOY
Honestly, based off actual tech, NEO and Monero should both be in the top 5.

People keep sleeping on monero. Privacy shouldn't be taken lately when it comes to crypt9

what happened to the NT hype on LTC?

been so busy lately I haven't read much on crypto / followed the thread

I think i've missed the train to accumulate more NEO, should have went all in on it when it was at 95. :smh:
Still early. Especially if you thinking these projections are conservative. High probability of 3-4x gains by EOY. I'll take those odds all day rather than chasing a pump and dump

what happened to the NT hype on LTC?

been so busy lately I haven't read much on crypto / followed the thread
Cats are impatient. Wish these weak hand holders would just sell already. These LTC complaints getting tiring.

I'd rather it be stagnant and grow when there's something to make it grow than a hype man like Justin trying his hardest to make his **** hot.

Charlie in the kitchen cooking. Don't ever doubt it. Set and forget LTC. Cats want quick cash? Go chase pump and dumps. Y'all wanna INVEST, invest in litecoin.

Tron literally died when Justin went live. I guess it had already seen a bit of a correction from nearly 30cents but was still like 19. It plummetted during and never came back, his livestream kept going out, his English is bad (which is to be expected, I can't speak any Chinese), then the partnership rumors and announcements he always teases aren't as significant as expectations lead people to anticipate. Everyone thought it was Amazon, they partnered with Baofeng? What? Okay its the Netflix of China, tons of people over there and Netflix is like the 3rd most visited site here so I make the translation. Oh wait, Baofeng is nothing like Netflix at all and has partnered with other alt coins too? Then the FUD rumor Justin Sun himself sold 6 billion Tron (he says it's another investor named Justin Tron and his Chinese last name is Yuche, I kind of believe him because the same account buys and sells), and all these former Alibaba team members he hires and "big" Chinese investors aren't doing anything. I don't know what game.com is so that does nothing for me. It has been sitting at 900 SATS and dropped lower this weekend. It may be a good play at 10cents but I'm off the hype train.

In fact someone posted a transaction where he (or maybe it was the other Justin Sun) bout 1,200,000 in KIN

GRS is killing me right now. Gave it a go and decided it's not for me. I'm down 30% and wondering if I should just cut my losses and invest more in NEO/VEN. Or just wait till it bounces back again.

The more I read about ENG, the more I like. Aims to solve the scalability issues of ethereum while adding the added benefit of security/privacy.

Vitalik is even high on ENG. And it's got a great team of scholars. Plus a 74M circulating supply with 150M total? Seems like a no brainier for me. Unless I'm missing something here.
Something you and i can i agree on. Underrated project. Been in on ENG and added on this dip. Vitalik follows founder of ENG, Guy. He doesnt follow many people.

Great buy. $100 EOY consevatively if market recovers.

Presentations coming in 2 weeks i think. Forgot the exacr date.

Something you and i can i agree on. Underrated project. Been in on ENG and added on this dip. Vitalik follows founder of ENG, Guy. He doesnt follow many people.

Great buy. $100 EOY consevatively if market recovers.

Presentations coming in 2 weeks i think. Forgot the exacr date.
I'm still deciding on ENG or the EDO you recommend the other day :lol: I'm thinking put a large portion in ENG and a small stake in EDO as a sleeper

I'm still deciding on ENG or the EDO you recommend the other day :lol: I'm thinking put a large portion in ENG and a small stake in EDO as a sleeper
That was my predicament the other day. Lol
Cant go wrong either way. Took most of my Lend profits and divided between the two. More on EDO since exchange coming soon jan/Feb plus a platform for ICO. Cant go wrong with that. Not to mention their wallet is superb. But Either way you decide, theyre both highly underrated. moonshot in 2018.

@finessesosa and I went in on EDO.

Back
Top Bottom