Official Bitcoin Thread

I checked my empty breadwallet yesterday and had forgotten all about the BCH you can withdraw if you had coin in during the fork. Was a nice little surprise.

That’s interesting, was just reading about this... the guys stance has some bias within the truths, with his allegiance to bitcoin cash. NT search feature is near impossible- was curious if you and fapmasterjr fapmasterjr included BCH in your guys alt coin watch lists?

BCH probably top 5 bag for me. When HF happened, i hedged heavy with BCH knowing it has a future.

Probably the coin...don’t think you can buy the membership anymore, then again I could be wrong, I’m just starting I read and understand these things

You have to purchase memberships with salt they have 3 tiers/loan products . 10k, 100k and A Mili.

missed out on ALOT of money this week SMFH

Butttt im back jus bought 2 Litecoins at 348 hopefully that was abetter move than .75 ethter with the way its currently booming

Probably because the fees suck lol nah all exchanges have different prices but typically they’re in line and only off a few bucks. I try to buy my ltc on binance when it’s $10 cheaper.

Just made a binanace account.. prices are significantly cheaper there than coinbase... why?
From what I understand (and I’m still new). Binance doesn’t allow you to purchase coins with US Dollars, instead you use other cryptocurrencies to purchase. The site is overwhelming and the process to buy is almost “Too easy”.

So far I’ve purchased around 1.5 LTC. My transactions are as followed:

1 LTC —> Loafwallet
.5 LTC —> Binance —> BTC —> 1.8 SALT/ 640 TRON

From what I understand (and I’m still new). Binance doesn’t allow you to purchase coins with US Dollars, instead you use other cryptocurrencies to purchase. The site is overwhelming and the process to buy is almost “Too easy”.

So far I’ve purchased around 1.5 LTC. My transactions are as followed:

1 LTC —> Loafwallet
.5 LTC —> Binance —> BTC —> 1.8 SALT/ 640 TRON
So binanace is basically running off the barter system.

Can anyone private message me about buying ripple and the best app to use there’s a lot of crap info out there

So binanace is basically running off the barter system.
From what I understand, yes. At least in the United States.

Would love for fapmasterjr fapmasterjr to chime in since he has a little more knowledge and has been in the game longer.

Something to also keep in mind is that when you buy on Binance you’re traditionally using BTC to purchase your smaller cryptocurrencies. You can’t just buy something like 10 TRON. You have to buy at least .001 BTC worth of that sub-cryptocurrency. Currently that equates to $18.

Anyone use Cryptopia? Since GRS got the seal of approval from fap I'm looking to cop some :lol:. Cryptopia has GRS/LTC. Much rather do that than GRS/BTC which is on most other exchanges (transact fees/time/etc much better with LTC).

Grine Grine I know you dumped your ETN most likely on Cryptopia. Any quirks I should know about?

Anyone use Cryptopia? Since GRS got the seal of approval from fap I'm looking to cop some :lol:. Cryptopia has GRS/LTC. Much rather do that than GRS/BTC which is on most other exchanges (transact fees/time/etc much better with LTC).

Grine Grine I know you dumped your ETN most likely on Cryptopia. Any quirks I should know about?

Once you know how a few exchange works, it shouldn’t take long to figure out.

Just make sure you put in the send code address thing that is required to transfer outside of the wallet address.

Cryptoia isn’t that bad...

From what I understand, yes. At least in the United States.

Would love for fapmasterjr fapmasterjr to chime in since he has a little more knowledge and has been in the game longer.

Something to also keep in mind is that when you buy on Binance you’re traditionally using BTC to purchase your smaller cryptocurrencies. You can’t just buy something like 10 TRON. You have to buy at least .001 BTC worth of that sub-cryptocurrency. Currently that equates to $18.

Binance is just like your typical exchanges that are in the same lane: poloniex, bittrex, etc

You would need to have your crypto already in hand, then transfer what you want to trade/exchange onto their platform. Coinbase is an asset exchanges that takes FIAT, which makes them different. The other competitor in the same lane as Coinbase is Gemini and Bitflyer (bank wire). Hope this helps...good luck.

Once you know how a few exchange works, it shouldn’t take long to figure out.

Just make sure you put in the send code address thing that is required to transfer outside of the wallet address.

Cryptoia isn’t that bad...
Yeah I use Bittrex/Polo/Binance. Was just wondering if anything shady goes on on Cryptopia. Actually really like their interface.

And I'm hodling my ETN, although selling a portion is tempting at the current rate :lol:.

Been dedicating all my free time the last week or so to crypto research. Copped some LTC in CB. Then started reading up on alts, Bittrex and Binance (created an account on both).

Copped some BTC to transfer over to Binance to cop some alts (did a small amt via CC purchase to make sure I go about the process the right way the first time).

$100 btc buy ended up getting hit with a $19 network fee to transfer over to BN :sick:. Have a feeling taking that hit is some sort of rookie mistake? Does ETH generally have lesser fees associated with it, or is there any way to minimize that for future transfers?

Been dedicating all my free time the last week or so to crypto research. Copped some LTC in CB. Then started reading up on alts, Bittrex and Binance (created an account on both).

Copped some BTC to transfer over to Binance to cop some alts (did a small amt via CC purchase to make sure I go about the process the right way the first time).

$100 btc buy ended up getting hit with a $19 network fee to transfer over to BN :sick:. Have a feeling taking that hit is some sort of rookie mistake? Does ETH generally have lesser fees associated with it, or is there any way to minimize that for future transfers?
ETH or LTC will have smaller transaction fees and like JRS said, faster transaction times. I always use ETH if it's an option.

Here's a dummy transaction I just set up to show you how much it would cost to send 100ETH right now:
Screen Shot 2017-12-19 at 11.15.11 AM.png

cookie-monster-waiting.gif

Been 3 days waiting for my bank transfer to land in coinbase.
Just sitting here looking at these alt coins go.

Back
Top Bottom