Official Bitcoin Thread

Man I had to transfer my BTC from CB to Binance and it takes forever.

Gemini holding my damn funds forever. Can't withdraw for nothing.

I need more XRP might buy 300 more. It's w/e. I feel it's worth it.

How do you guys feel about Net Neutrality and crytpo? Ignore me if this has been discussed or lead me to the page.

Felt crazy going in for the LTC at $370 (could have easily purchased at $346 or even $310 the other day). But just from what I’ve seen so far it looks like the LTC is rolling full steam ahead and I didn’t want to roll the dice and have to buy in once it hit $500.

Any EOS holders her good entry point ? Wait for a pull back? Price predictions 2018? Thanks.

Fomo is damn real, happened so many times.

^like right now im missing target points left and right waiting on binance to get ish together smh

Been lurking for awhile. Yes, was very skeptical + lack of information/knowledge/time but I suppose FOMO drew me i. Noobie question. Coinbase dashboard shows "bought xxx -arrives in 9 days" but the linked accounts shows nothing. Should I expect the transactions to show up bankside in 9 days?

my bank charge went through a few days before the funds were made available to me in my account

Be careful with fomo lol

Finally exectued my trades and missed the big run smh learning a good lesson right now

son I was feeling bad for missing on ripple at like .25 I was following it since september. Thats a tiny mistake compared to the people that were paying like 5 bitcoin for beers or 20 bitcoin for pizza back in the day. After having some skin in the game, Im actually seeing why dudes were jumped out building on black friday or when they lose almost everything. So we all happy now but have an exit plan and dont bet anything you cant afford to lose.

From Reddit:

6F3F1C48-2132-4293-B5BF-355BD14EB9D5.jpeg

Any EOS holders her good entry point ? Wait for a pull back? Price predictions 2018? Thanks.

Fomo is damn real, happened so many times.
They had the perfect shakeout to 7 two nights ago. Mad I didn’t add then but I got in around 7.80-8.

If everything goes to plan, could be similar to ltc’s run this year.

THE CO-FOUNDER, EMIL O., OF BITCOIN SOLD ALL HIS BITCOIN.

Took 12 hours!

Quoted “Bitcoinis outdated and therefore is not the future!”

All the other coins about to shine.

To the Moon!

Last edited:
The tech behind btc really is lagging behind some of the others. It gets the benefit of being first to the party but meh I hate using it for transactions.

THE CO-FOUNDER, EMIL O., OF BITCOIN SOLD ALL HIS BITCOIN.

Took 12 hours!

Quoted “Bitcoinis outdated and therefore is not the future!”

All the other coins about to shine.

To the Moon!

That’s interesting, was just reading about this... the guys stance has some bias within the truths, with his allegiance to bitcoin cash. NT search feature is near impossible- was curious if you and @fapmasterjr included BCH in your guys alt coin watch lists?

That’s interesting, was just reading about this... the guys stance has some bias within the truths, with his allegiance to bitcoin cash. NT search feature is near impossible- was curious if you and @fapmasterjr included BCH in your guys alt coin watch lists?

I said it and will say it again, BTC is flawed. Period.

Of course. When the fork happened back in November, they made me a believer. I made about $1.5K off that.

Tried to tell ppl, even Fap posted a 3 scenario situation. People was doubting him, then.

I’ve always said Long Live BCH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom