Official Bitcoin Thread

VEFfYUJ8Ya7jTzO4NuTzc9QdILYyH6vY_XWfzrbAh18.jpg

Copped half the ltc I was originally going to last week at $102, never got around to doing the other half until last night at $159, now it’s $145 :smh: :lol:

i been a narcoleptic when it comes to cryptocurrency but i just jumped in and bought some litecoin. ready to see where it goes.

Ok im done smh
I got bills to pay so i didnt take full advantage of the dip. I dont want to borrow so I guess im out for the rest of the year. Did my buying yesterday and today. Good luck to you all. This $14k $15k dip was nice.
Its funny and sad seeing how much more BTC my money bought in November. Wish i had a time machine

Last edited:
Crap, i bought eth and btc when the dip occurred but now just realized that i used my bank account that i closed last month. It still shows as pending...and i have my cc option( which I thought i was using) so im hoping itll switch to that automatically or something...

Smh smh smh

Crap, i bought eth and btc when the dip occurred but now just realized that i used my bank account that i closed last month. It still shows as pending...and i have my cc option( which I thought i was using) so im hoping itll switch to that automatically or something...

Smh smh smh

I forgot to transfer money from my savings to checking and they cancelled the transaction. Not the same scenario but just FYI

I gotta get more shares of litecoin... I'm trying to be sitting fat down south this time next year :pimp:.

Back
Top Bottom