Official Bitcoin Thread

Racking up on some altcoins right now.
9NrlpcD.gif

Reading through the early pages of this thread and fast forward to now. SMH, if only we knew.. lol

The past 6 hours have been so predictable i manage to snatch .11 BTC by trading :pimp:

imma stop though its only a matter of time before this thing skyrockets again

Download binance. Thats the other exchange.

Buy btc through coinbase and send it to binance. Buy through there. Flourish.
Use bittrex for coins like ripple and other big ones. Save binance for the ones that haven’t hit major exchanges yet. The fees are too high for stuff you can easily buy elsewhere.

Req breaking out of its range a little.

I'm a total noob at this. So to get my feet wet I spent $100 @ 14888.

Will probably buy more after the holidays/ reading this thread.

canadians...

so im semi-reading reddit and watching youtube videos...

are you guys just using quadriga to buy your btc/eth/ltc? and just holding it there?

what if i wanted to buy some ripple or something? cliffnotes?
i have to move some bitcoin to a wallet, then go to another site to use that btc to buy it? then when i sell that, i change it back to btc at that site, put back in wallet and bring back to quadriga to keep or withdraw? on average how much % would that cost from the profit?

Ive been using quadriga, but im thinking of getting some ripple and iota. I believe you can purchase those on kraken, someone correct me if im wrong.

I send usd money to kraken through wire and there i can buy a few different (the big 3, dash, xmr, ripple, etc.)

for the other stuff i then send some coins to binance

Kraken is down a lot of the time so it can be frustrating when you want to put in orders.

My real big problem with this, the long pending time.

I have everything pending, can't make no moves or anything.

Only one that hit quick was when I used it as Credit which is ******** since is only a 1500 limit.

Gdax allows you to do a bankwire which will take no longer than 1 day to arrive in your account. Even same day if done before 1pm est I believe.

Back
Top Bottom