Official Bitcoin Thread

Yo Nauwty I went back looking at the beginning of the thread dog and you was here on page 3 I think.

You and fap are like the only two son and you was hesitant then and I looked at the prices around when you posted for LTC and ETH:smh: less then a penny.

My G you could have been a multi millionaire and bought all the Oreos and been tipping people... well I don't know about the tipping you have a strong stance :lol:
i know i slept :smh:

EDIT: actually i didnt my girl said i shouldn't :smh:
never listening to her again

Would you guys say it's too late to jump on the crytocurrency band wagon right now? I've been thinking about it for the longest especially since I've been bs'ing in the General forum for ??? years ,who knows how long. I wanna put in but idk if it is too late. Also for Coinbase users do you guys go bank account connected or debit/cred connected ? Idk which way to go if I go through with it.

There will be more opportunities in the future....I get the sense that cryptocurrency can always improve its product. There will be more competitors arising. Just gotta know when to strike the iron when it's hot.

Just looked at past transactions in my coinbase, and on September 24th ltc was $47. Man!!

Would you guys say it's too late to jump on the crytocurrency band wagon right now? I've been thinking about it for the longest especially since I've been bs'ing in the General forum for ??? years ,who knows how long. I wanna put in but idk if it is too late. Also for Coinbase users do you guys go bank account connected or debit/cred connected ? Idk which way to go if I go through with it.

In my opinion i dont think its too late. I shoulda bought in last spring and then in the summer but i thought i could only get coins if i was a programmer or tech guy. Then i thought i needed to go to one of those rare physical atms to get some. Then i thought i needed to buy 1 whole coin like you do for stocks. Finally in november i really did research and found out how easy it was to buy some.
I think Crypto is in its infancy stage still.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom