Official Bitcoin Thread

IMG_4326.jpeg

i was completely unprepared for how much crypto was gonna **** my head up. like it’s ok to pay $$ to speed up a transaction on ethereum but not ok to pay for faster shipping. get upset that i lost a $20 bill but portfolio down 100x more than that in a day and its 🤷🏻‍♂️

my mind cannot be un-****** at this point.

i was completely unprepared for how much crypto was gonna **** my head up. like it’s ok to pay $$ to speed up a transaction on ethereum but not ok to pay for faster shipping. get upset that i lost a $20 bill but portfolio down 100x more than that in a day and its 🤷🏻‍♂️

my mind cannot be un-****** at this point.
Pull money out and buy a Rolex. Hits better.

Outside of memes, has any alt coin made it back to ATHs?

Judging from Google analytics, web searches, youtube video views and new wallet creations, We have not hit that point of the cycle yet. We are close. IMO if BTC hits 100K it will start.
Last time everyone and their mom was talking about crypto and it was on the news everyday. We are almost there.

Just thinking about how down bad my bags would be if trump was killed lmaoooo.

Instead he’s relentlessly Bull posting bitcoin now :lol:
I don’t trust him for a second, he’ll say whatever the Ppl want for votes, but at least it’s (temporarily) good for #my #bags

SOL boys long and strong, stake and rake, never a doubt.

Threw a band at $USA, $25M market cap might have some room to run with election and olympics + down pretty good from the highs. Feels silly having so much $ tied up in memes but they’re clearly the play this cycle.

Will def be trimming some exposure headed into election. Everyone thinks trump is a lock but I’m not buying that quite yet.

Soooo, trump, musk and Harris will b at the conference....potentially??

Like or hate all of them, shouldn't this be good for our bags??

Saw this car this morning and it was a guy in one of those neon construction shirts
Then I get on Twitter and see this post. What a crazy coincidence :lol:
IMG_2805.jpeg
IMG_2806.png

Back
Top Bottom