Official Bitcoin Thread

1718887476781.png
1718887494189.png

Meh, I'll take it. For being in the top 4.28%, I don't think I got much but not sure what others got
Was confused with the mandatory donations thing. Not really a donation if its forced.

1718893176948.jpeg

Eigenlayer, Scroll and Linea to go but the way things have been going, I don't even expect much from those. Jupiter season 2 will be heavily diluted too.
Ionet was decent if you had a GPU. Kamino and Etherfi season 2 also but I think I missed the golden age of airdrops.

Last edited:
I’m tired of crypto bros. Can’t wait to get off this train.

Im honestly just venting here, im still here for another year at least; but damn man crypto twitter is so unbearable now adays it makes me want to leave this space forever.

Feels like the us election will be bad for crypto either way. Don’t see them letting trump get in there, and even his flip flopping on crypto is sus and seems like another target on his back

I’m tired of crypto bros. Can’t wait to get off this train.

Im honestly just venting here, im still here for another year at least; but damn man crypto twitter is so unbearable now adays it makes me want to leave this space forever.
Literally. This whole industry is a joke and I don’t see an actual avenue for a real life major adoption story anywhere. There are real things like defi and theoretically NFTs that can hold tremendous value, but there are just as many counter arguments limiting their successes. The only thing I see value in is bitcoin and theoretically Ethereum as a platform for tokenization (but it doesn’t matter if no one is doing anything real).

Back
Top Bottom